Friday, September 2, 2016

First Five Fall Fashions For 2016 - And A Walk


Hello Blogmonsters,



Here is Clawdeen Wolf with the Sat... well its still Friday evening, but tomorrow morning is not time to blog - Calaminthe wants to go to a market.

Yes, our blogheader has 5 "F's" *g* and yes, its still a tiny bit early for fall fashion - truth is that we have the beast summer weather still, even though this evening ists a tiny bit cloudy.

Nevertheless, after all those reviews during August I thought maybe you'd like to see some self made fashion, perhaps, and sooo here are the first five of my brand boo fall collection.



The first combo I made for our boo friend Ari Hauntington.

It is a purple, black and silver big checkered long sleeved body and a purple skirt accessoirized with a chain at the front.



Next one to get fashion was Cleolei.

She got also a checkered top - hers is a pullover in different colours together with a black leather skirt and a red necklace.



Number three is Mouscedes King.

For her I came up with a white dress with grey dots with a big yellow belt sewn on.
As accessories she has a yellow ribbon ornament for her hair that matches both - the belt and the dots of her dress.



Then I made a boo fall outfit for Ghoulia.

Her old crochet dress is still interesting but I really thought some of my older friends should also have a chance to get something boo this year.

She got  simple red pullover and a blue long skirt made with one of the tapefitty patterns. The ribbons were already sewn onto the fabric and I personally think it makes the skirt very special looking.



And here is the last one for this week.

Teje Kephri wears a red dress with golden ribbon belt sewn on with a pattern that is big enough to speak for itself.
She again got a brand boo wig. This time I tried out how it would look like to make a wig from polymer clay (Fimo). It was a bit tricky and worked kinda nice at the end, eben though it is a tiny bit big.

I want to try this again for Tejes beastie Adda Boomslang, the Gorgon girl and hope this time I have better luck with forming the wig cap.

Though I really like this short brown hair on Teje and she likes it too very much.



Here are those five again together:

Ghoulia, Mouscedes, Ari, Cleolei and Teje.



Usually, the group picture would have been the last for today.

But I have some pictures I also want to show you. They are from a little walk around the lake next to Olpe called the Biggesee and they are from the beginning of August - I just didn't find a place in the blog before and so I decided to show them now.

The picture above, though, was made the morning before when I went to a little trip to the town.



Here is a link to the location:


Behind me, on the other site of the lake, you can see the Bootshaus Biggesee.

Its a reataurant and also there you can rent a pedal boat for a little lake trip or play Minigolf.



One of the buildings behind me is the "Biggeschlösschen" - a villa from 1905. I know that it was a hotel once but am not sure if it is still or what else is in it nowadays.



And here - in the background - is Olpes big water fountain.



This is the last of those pictures - just me relaxing at the lakes bank.

Yes, it was raining this day but it nevertheless was a nice little walk.

And now it is time to come to an end.
I hope you liked the blogspot and I'll see what I have for you next week.

Planned is a tiny review of the two MH graphic novels.

Bye for today,


xxx Clawdeen Wolf xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment