Thursday, September 8, 2016

Quick Graphic Novel Books Review


Hello Ghouls and Mansters,



here is Cleo deNile with an extra blogspot for this week.

Why this?

Well.... I am very busy. 
I have decided that my life needed some changes and today I want to make everything royally fine for my brand boo beat pet and also for some necessary changes on myself.

But before this, Clawdeen told me, I should show you the Monster High gryphic novels that Jianne gave to Calaminthe one week before.

And here it is - better said - here they are.

The one on the left - which had been also a gift of Jianne, but earlier - is called
Hopes And Screams
in english, but we have the german translated one of this comic book.

The red thread running through the first novel is all about some stories for the gory Gazette.
You though can read each of the stories also for itself.


This graphic nove has been written by Heather Nuhfer and illustrated by Josh Howard.
In the book you can find a short bio of each of them.



The stories are nice and lifeley written and I like the illustrations too very much.



The second graphic novel is called

I Only Have Eye For You.

It is again written by Heather Nuhfer but this time illustrated by Kellee Riley.
This time it is all about finding a dance partner for a traditional Monster High Dance Party.



Here is an example of the illustraitions in THIs book and you can see the differences.
I personally like the illustrations in this book better but of course this is just a matter of taste.


And we are at the end of todays blogspot.

Make sure to come back on Saturday to have a look onto my brand new cat and self!

Kisses, Cleo deNile!





No comments:

Post a Comment