Saturday, September 17, 2016

More Fall Fashion


Hello Blogmonsters,



here is Clawdeen again with a boo blogspot.

I am through with fall fashion for this year.
All my friends and also myself now have some.

And I will show those clothing in two posts, today the first 5, and the last 5 on another Saturday.

On Wednesday our Frankie had her reboot and you already have seen my key earrings and my - I am still not sure if its dark blue or black - blouse with star pattern.



NOT my clawsome skirt though! Isn't this cool? To have a skirt with a print that shows your beasties as a motive? In one of your favourite colours, purple?

I myself think its clawsome. The fabric is from a small scarf that had been an extra on the german MH magazine - Calaminthe thought it had been too small to wear but of course big enough to make some clothing, and so I grabbed it and made this skirt.



Also Frankie got a brand boo fall style. Yes, this is still her before the reboot, the fashion had been finished earlier, but it should still fit her.

She got a two-in-one tunic with tank top part sewn on in her favourite pattern which is an argyle check. To fit with it I made a black skirt and black-and-white earrings.



For Moanica I made something in khaki and pink - a striped shirt with both colours, a khaki skirt which I upcycled from old pants, a pink necklace and pink earrings that are too hot pink but nevertheless pink. ;-)



Elle likes fashion with metallic effect so for her I made a grey lurex pullover and blue jeans.



And here is Iris with a boo dress.
I really like the print on her because it looks like an eyes motive. Around her hips she has a braided cordon belt in different colours.



And here is the group shot.
From the left to the right:
Moanica D'Kay, Frankie Stein, myself (Clawdeen Wolf), Elle Edee and Iris Clops.

I hope you like the fashion. 

We are at the end of todays blogspot.

Next week there SHOULD be just the final five fall fashions for this season, but it has shown you never know what can happen.

Until then, as usually,
I wish you a fangtastic weekend and a clawsome week!

Bye for today,

xxx Clawdeen Wolf xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment