Saturday, May 28, 2016

Scarah Screams Special


Hello Blogmonsters,



It is time for another "Ghoul Special".

Again I didn't have a single poster, but one of the ghouls you see in the background is todays guest on the pink couch:



Welcome here, Scarah Screams!

Thank you, Clawdeen!



Before you show us your warderobe, we first should do a little bit talk, as usually.

so... daughter of an irish banshee - what does it feel like?

Well, it seems some people fear I could curse them when I open my mouth so I sometimes prefer to use telepathy instead.
I am glad that meanwhile most of my friends know that it doesn't mean harm to them when I speak with you.
Using telepathy though is nice and I can help my friends by using it from time to time...
sometimes though some people seem to think I am always in their minds which is nonesense!


Scarah, you have a clawsome 1960es retro style which looks fangtastic on you.
Would you show us your warderobe so far?

Sure!



Now this is the fashion I wore when I came here. ONE of the fashions I had back then, and one of my favourites!
I love the white wet look coat, the top, the shorts, the white boots, bag, jewellery, glasses - everything about it!



Here is my second original fashion, a green shimmering neckholder dress and a second, green pair of shoes.
Also I have an extra necklace for this one.



This one is my third original I <3 Fashion outfit:
A dress, some tights and silver shoes.



What I am wearing at the moment is this cute grey jumpsuit made by Starlight Sora, combined with a fake Barbie belt.



Well, lets start with the fashion made by you, Clawdeen.
As everybody here, you made a crochet christmas dress and hat for me, both are dark green.



Here is the bootiful crochet nightgown with accessoires in green and light pink. I love it - my favourite details are the pompoms on the slippers!



Here is my winter outfit, also so me!

The pink mottlet long pullover and the white cap and scarf are crochet, the anthracite tights are sewn and its so 60es!



Here is one of my summer outfits, a shimmering white neckholder top and a green camouflage skirt, both crochet, completed with a black belt with skullette buckle and a pipecleaner and bead headband or fascinator.



This one is my favourite summer outfit: The crochet dress is pink, white and dark green and the pink hat perfectly matches!



My swimsuit: You got the idea for this retro swimsuit from a book about Barbies mod fashions, I remember:
At the end mine is a one-piece-swimsuit with pink top part, silver belt part and green bottom part.

Its completed with a flower and bead at the belt part which repeats on the shimmering white beach bag!



My party fashion. The top is crocheted again, this time with silver yarn, and the green T-shirt material skirt is upcycled with silver paillettes.
Oh, and the whole is completed with jewellery.



This one is my Schützenfest dress, just green and white and also fangtastic for every day.



My fall dress is brown, long sleeved and without extras - but the retro pattern speaks for itselves!
Another of my favourites!



For spring, you made another dress in green tones and with pink, this time again completeley sewn and you also made a bootiful cardigan in magenta with lace at the bottom.



The so far last outfit is my sports one.

"S" is for Scarah and not for soccer, but of course its perfect for this game!
Green T-Shirt and socks match fangtastically with the white shorts and white shoes - originally Kens (or fake Kens maybe).



Thank you very much, Scarah!

Oh, no, it was a lot of fun, thank you for inviting me!

Well, we are at the end of todays blogspot.

I really hope that next week I finished again enough boo fashions for a blogspot.
Thursday I made the last one of this years Schützenfest outfits, but I am very early with those and they have to wait until July when it is time for them.

I now have begun to work on more beachwear. I am not sure how fast I will be because this year I will try to sew some instead of crochet, when it is not going to work out as I want it I will HAVE to crochet. We'll see.

At the end of June we celebrate our blog birthday, this will mean another giveaway.

There is no review planned at the moment.
We are waiting for the MH reboot in July. Some of us are going to change their looks then again and maybe we also will get some more boo friends.
This means - we will continue the blog for everyone who still is interested in it!

What am I going to post in June, then?

Planned is to show you more self made fashion, mainly beach wear.
Also planned is another ghoul special.
And the giveaway at the end of the month.
The fourth weekend? We will see!

I hope you are curious enough to come back!

Bye for today,

xxx Clawdeen xxx

love and kisses, Scarah!

No comments:

Post a Comment