Saturday, May 14, 2016

More Summer Fashion


Hi Blogmonsters,


Clawdeen here with the weekly blogspot.

Again I finished many clawsome Fashions for my friends and for myself.
And of course I show you!

The picture above is from a nice trip to "Oberes Schloss" in Siegen once again. Its clawsome there in spring, so many flowers.



See? Its a fangtastic photo location so I took more then just one picture.

I planned to show you more summer AND more sports fashion first, but that would have been too much for just one blogspot, so I decided to just show you the latest summer outfits.



Here is the one for Adda Boomslang.
She likes purples and greens like me, but I decided to come up with something in black and white. Since Adda came from Africa I decided to do some ethno clothing for her, a long summer skirt with masks, a different patterned top and some black and white jewellery.

The clothes again had been made with Tapefitty patterns, I now use those very often for the ghouls.



Here is Cleoleis summer dress, a neckholder dress from fine shimmering turquise material, completed with an orange egypt style belt with Bastet motive and a big black ankh as accessorie.



This years summer fashion for Cleo is a top of the same fabric as Cleoleis dress and a double layered skirt from white lace and gold material, both Tapefitty patterns.

They are completed by EAH Apple Whites jacket which we got as a gift a while ago.

Also, Cleo got some blue and white striped jewellery.



Howleen also got a new dress, I promised her to do one because she didn't like her old green crochet one any more.

so I came up with this dress, black with claw print, cfompleted with a sewed-on black belt with blue buckle.



Iris Clops got a one-shoulder-top in orange with printed on iris motive, turquise polka dots bermudas and a green bead belt.



For Mouscedes King I came up with a yellow T-shirt with rat motive and a turquise skirt with small white polka dot print. She is accessoirized with a bracelet from yellow wooden beads.



for Teje Khepri I made a green striped top with Isis print, an orange skirt, a tapefitty hairband and a black wig. The outfit is completed with two golden bracelets.



And here is Vandala Dubloons with her second fashion for summer.
She got a salmon coloured sleeveless T-shirt with anchor motive and sarouel pants, also with anchors, also completed with some jewellery for her arms.



I finised one with this anchor motive for myself as well, this summer maritime motives are so trendy. I completed the shorts with a red top and fitting red and white jewellery.



Of course Calaminthe made group pictures with the boo outfits.

Here is Nr 1 showing Teje, Howleen, Ghoulia - you may have seen her detailed dress in April - Iris and Adda.



And this is pic Nr 2 showing me, Cleo, Mouscedes, Vandala and Cleolei.



Well, this is the end of todays blogspot.

As usually I hope you liked it.

For next week, I plan to show you some more sports outfits, I already have finished 5 more of those, and I began to start with this years Schützenfest fashion and then will go on with beachwear for the ones of us that don't have some so far. But who knows, maybe there are other things then I want to post.

Fangtastic weekend and clawsome week

wishes

xxx Clawdeen Wolf xxx


















No comments:

Post a Comment