Saturday, May 21, 2016

5 more Sportsoutfits


Hi Blogmonsters,



Clawdeen here with the weekly blogspot!

Today its easy: I am going to show you 5 more brand boo sports outfits I finished for my friends.

I don't know what to talk about before, there are not many news here at the moment, I am working on more fashion as usually and from time to time I pause and do a walk as you can see on the picture above which is made in the nearby woods again.



Well, I start with showing you Catrines sports fashion, for her I made a light purple short sleeved bodysuit and metallic purple overknees.



Gooliope got yellow stretchy pants and a white T-Shirt with circus tent print and I also made some yellow earings from buttons. Can you believe she already has lost one of those!



For Lagoona I came up with a salmon coloured T-Shirt with shell motive that perfectly fits her shorts with shell print and I added a turquise headband.



Mouscedes King got a yellow Argyle chequered top and pink shorts plus a yellow headband.
Her sport shoes may be from Barbies sister Skipper.



Rochelle got Leggings in the same pink as Mouscedes Shorts and a light turquise top with her favourite motive, a fleur de lys. A turquise headband holds back her hair.



And here are the 5 ghouls in their boo outfits, ready to exercise:
Mouscedes King, Gooliope Gellington, Rochelle Goyle, Lagoona Blue and Catrine de Mew.



And again we are at the end of todays blogspot.

Next week I may do another ghoul special, at the moment I am a tiny little bit lazy with boo fashion. I started the Schützenfest fashion already but those are for July and so I have to do more other outfits before. I guess beach season... sigh...

Not many time to rest for me, isn't it?

Well, I hope next time you will be here again to have a look at the blogspot!

A fangtastic weekend
and a clawsome week

wishes 

xxx Clawdeen Wolf xxx










No comments:

Post a Comment