Saturday, June 4, 2016

Nothing Special


Hi Blogmonsters,



Clawdeen here with the weekly blogspot.

This weeks headline tells everything:
There is nothing special I could post about, but nevertheless I have some boo pics for you.

I so hoped to finish 5 beach outfits but just did 2 of them, so this has to wait until another week.
I fear that next month could be full of posts...
At least we are waiting for the Monster High Reboot!

There will be many changes then at MH, thats sure... I am not sure how many changes will be in this blog then also.
I don't plan some. Calaminthe, Cleo and I decided that we will just wait the things to come as they do.

So - what am I going to show to you today?



Lets start with this pic!

I have it now for a while, its a photo of Heathers Inner Monster, sorry, I don't know this monsters name.
She wears one of three crochet dresses I finished last year and sent as surprise gifts to some friends in USA.
I think this monster really looks gore-geus!



Here is the second one of the dresses, this time shown by Ghoulia who lives at Kathy's home.
As you can see, Kathy was not only happy to get this outfit on this day! ^^



I don't have a picture of the third crochet dress yet but decided to show you a picture I made at home before I sent them on their way to USA:

Here you can see Cleo, Ghoulia and me modeling all three dresses. I still love these camouflage yarns.
Even though the dresses themselves are simple they all look very different in colour and how the patterns come out.



Okay, what's this now?

This is a T-Shirt logo Calaminthe did. 

She wants to do a shirt for me and for herself using this Logo.
When they are finished I'll show them to you of course, but Calaminthe didn't buy a T-Shirt yet for herself and also mine isn't finished so far because I am working on the beachwear first.



Does anyone remember this outfit?
Its one of the first outfits ever I did for Frankie.
She still liked the crochet pullover but not the pants anymore and I didn't as well.

Frankie used this one as sportswear, but some weeks ago I finished boo sporty fashion for her and so she decided to put away those pants.



Instead, I finished a boo jeans-skirt to match the pullover and completed the outfit with a black wrapping-bracelet and shoes. Looks much better, doesn't it?



Here is a boo nature picture of Cleo deNile.

Calaminthe shot it - I hope I found the point - here - and that is near a road between Attendorn and the village Helden.



Here is a second picture made at the same location.
Doesn't Apple Whites vest and the wood background itself let Cleo look like a kind of Snowwhite?



This picture of myself is the last one for today. At least I managed to get a boo shot of this old summer outfit - the first one ever I owned, I think, complete with the accessoires the outfit had been designed for.

I now really hope that next week I finished enough boo beachwear...
otherwise I have to be creative again with what to blog.

I nevertheless hope you liked this weeks spot,
and as always I wish a fangtastic weekend and a clawsome week!

xxx Clawdeen Wolf xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment