Saturday, May 7, 2016

Exhibitions At Galileo Park

Hello Ghouls and Mansters,


Clawdeen promised you that this weeks blogspot would be about the exhibitions I visited a week ago at Galileo Park near Meggen, Lennestadt, Germany.

It had been a funny day and I wish Deuce would have been there as well.

On the photo above, you see me in front of the entrance pyramid which also includes a creepateria and a memorabillia shop.



Here I am in front of part of the first of three exhibitions we have seen, four are running at the moment and end in November:

"Zauberei Hautnah" is the name of this one, its about magic "from Merlin to Hogwarts".
I am glad they didn't forget that the egypt folk also had been great magicians.



Here are four magic wands from "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire".



And a poster of the great Houdini.
But you also could try out some tricks yourself and so it had been a lot of fun.



Here I am in front of a bedouins tent, sadly it was too dark in the second pyramid in which had been the second exhibition about "the iron of the pharaos" called "Das Cheops Projekt".

This exhibition was my favourite one and I was a little bit homesick because here had been some items from my old home of course.



For example this little statue of the Sphynx...



...or this model of a papyrus boat.



And there had been huge photos of the Cheops pyramid and else!



This picture was the only one I shot at exhibition Nr 3 about the Nebra Sky Disk. You can see it in the back. Not the original, of course, but it had been a nice exhibition about how it had been found and else.

The Galileo Park is always woth a visit, so if you are close, you shouldn't miss it out. 
I can't wait what they will come up with next year!



Back at home I showed a flyer I brought to Clawdeen and also the ticket from the exhibitions. all of them (there had been four) only costed 7,50 € for one adult person! On the ticket is apicture of all 7 Sauerland Pyramids, the Galileo Park in in the big four ones on the right.



As a memorabillia I also brought home a bust of Nefertiri which I really love!

Well, this is the end of todays blogspot.
Next week Clawdeen is going to show you more fashion, she told me.

I hope you have a great weekend and a fangtastic next week!

xxx Cleo de Nile











No comments:

Post a Comment