Saturday, April 30, 2016

First Summer Fashion 2016


Hello Blogmonsters,


You din't see me for a while because this year I am full of boo ideas and I want to sew as many as possible.
Today I want to show you my latest self made summer looks.

As you can see, the first of those I made for myself. A ghoul never can have enough of fashion, can't she?



This year not all, but most of the summer looks will have print motives, as my boo terracotta coloured skirt. The motive is from Wendy Pinis Elfquest Comic series, do you know them? I love them!
The top is from shimmering metallic material in purple. I also added some boo golden bracelets and earrings to complete it.



Our boo friend Elle Eedee got a blue T-Shirt with Monster High Logo printed on and checkered light blue and black pants, together with some boo selfmade jewellery.



Ghoulia got a clawsome summer dress as well from red polka dot and blue checkered material that had been sewed together like you see before, I just had to make a dress from it.

As accessoires she got some boo bracelets as well and a boo headband that had been taped with MH Tapefitty material that had been left over.



Here is Isi Dawndancer with her first made-by-me summer fashion, a teracotta T-Shirt with dreamcatcher motive and a fitting checkered skirt. She also is accessoirized with bracelets.



And here are Purrsephone and Meowlody also with boo T-Shirts and black and white patterned skirts. Both have different coloured T-Shirts, one orange and one yellow, with different cat prints.

Also both have Tapefitty bracelets.



Here is a group picture with the boo shown summer outfits.
I hope you like them.

This is also the end of todays blogspot, I am as always a little bit in a hurry.

For next weeks blogspot I have several different ideas, no idea which one I will post then, so let surprise yourself.

I wish you a fangtastic weekend and a clawsome week,


xxx Clawdeen Wolf xxx










No comments:

Post a Comment