Saturday, January 2, 2016

Tapefitty Outfits II

Hello Blogmonsters,



A brand boo year has begun, and so brand boo pictures should be posted in this blog.

Not everything though is from this year - as the outfits I want to show you today.

As you can see, I am already dressed in my first taped paper dress.
I want to present you 5 more of the Tapefitty outfits today before I start to finish the last ones.

As you can see on the picture above the stickers that come with the set don't stick too good, but maybe this is a good thing because of course you want to take the outfits from your dolls without harming them, right?

If you want them to stick a little better you can fix them with clear tape to the outfits.

Oh.... and don't forget to save all the patterns or copies of them because you can later make clawsome own fabric outfits for your dolls with them, maybe with a little help from grown-ups. If you follow my blog you can find that I did it already serveral times.

Now to the outfits I finished this time.



Of course Calaminthe took a picture how mine looks completeley.



This is the first one for Abbey - a very mini skirted one but it looks cute.
The shoes are from Harumika.



Here is Cleos second outfit, a skirt and a top.



Here you can see Frankie in her second one.



And here is Ghoulia showing Nr 1 of two outfits.



And here is us five showing the dresses together.

It is the last picture for today.

I am not sure what I will show you next week. It depends on what I will be able to finish. I am working on the last 5 Tapefitty outfits as well as on winter clothes for my friends. One and a half are already done, but I am also busy with homework and more.

So possibly it could be a ghoul special or the first manster special I did.

Or maybe another boo ghoul will join our crew... I don't know, so let us surprise you.
All these things are planned though at the moment.


Have a good first January weekend!


xxx Calaminthe xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment