Saturday, January 23, 2016

Deuce Gorgon Special And Another Surprise Parcel We Got


Hello Blogmonsters,



Yesterday surprisingly we got another packet full of surprises.
One of those had been new furniture for our home.

So I thought, why not try it out for my next Ghoul Special?

We start with that, yes.

And - its not a Ghoul Special this time. Its our first Manster Special.
I wanted to post it in December, the whole January, and now I do, at least.

There just had been so many other stuff to post, new clothes, new friends, gifts and else.

So, today my special guest is:



Deuce Gorgon, son of Medusa, the manster that had been the first that had been brave enough to join our clique of ghouls!

Hi Deuce!

Hi...

So, Deuce... don't you want to tell the blogreaders something about you maybe we don't know before we open your warderobe?


Um... yes. You know I am not the biggest talker...

Well, um. You already know that my biggest love is Cleo... I just wanted to mention this...
and maybe some already know that I like to cook, yeah?
Hm.

Well, maybe this...
last week I had a little Gorgon meeting together with my Cousin Viperine and Adda Boomslang that is relative somehow as well, but I don't know how distantly.



See, dudes? This is a picture of the meeting.

Oh, clawsome!

Well, Deuce - won't you show us your warderobe now maybe?

Yeah, of course. So....


This is me when arriving here. I have a travelling bag as well. Sorry, not on the pic, as you see.



Remember this one, Clawdeen? It was the first outfit you made for me. Crochet pants...

Yes! We both never had been so happy with crochet pants.... so later I varied it a bit.



To this one, For summer. Yes. Much better, and totally my colours! This way it looks cool!



And here there are more crochet pants, but for the night, they are okay I guess. And I like those cozy slippers you did.



My swimpants. Also crochet...  - but I love the different colours you used. And the dice bracelet with that "D", dude! And the bathtowel also.

Maybe, if all the other beach outfits I have to do are ready, you will get new pants, fabric ones.

That'd be fine...



Well, here are my sports clothes, a short sleeved camouflage crochet pullover and green jogging pants.



And another one for Summer. Better said, for "Olper Schützenfest".



Here is my fall outfit. Khaki pants and a black sweater with MH logo.



The cooking one I love as well!
Perfect... Green T-Shirt, pepita chef pants, a white apron and a chef hat to save my snakes from the kitchen steams!



Here is the first version of my winter outfit. Jeans... the first ones you ever sew, right?
A green crochet pullover and a green and yellow hat and yellow scarf. Later, you got me this antrazith and green striped pullover I wear today...

Yes, because the green pullover had been needed to complete another look.



Yes, my christmas fashion with black pants!



This one is cool as well, dude! Black wet look pants, a silver top and a black tie under a silver dinner jacket. Party fashion pure!!!



And here is my spring fashion, a purple, black and silver striped tunique and grey linnen pants. The last one you made for me!

So far, Deuce. But there is more planned...

Really? Cool!
Cleo loves me having brand boo fashions...

I know!
And you own one more fashion, don't you?



Uh-huh... this one I got from Starlight Sora which I still love. Red sweater, black pants and black knitted scarf!

But that was everything so far....

Yes, but not in this blogspot.



Yesterday, we had been surprised with another big packet from a friend. Its the third or fourth she sent to us already... of course I was very wound up what might be in it...



and I was even more surprised when two ghouls jumped out:

A Venus McFlytrap and a Novi Star doll!



Here is everything that had been included, very much indeed!

Now I need your help again to identify some of the stuff included... you can comment under the blogspot or maybe under this post in one of my groups, if you want to help.



What is this Novi Star's name?



This seems to be a Lagoona outfit. Which one? Is it dance class? What would we need to complete it?



What are these items?



Is the dress one from Once Upon A Zombie?
And the skirt? Raven Queens from EAH?



The combs are from MC². And the top and the jellyfish table and the shell? Are they Lagoonas?



Are our new furniture pieces part of the Creepateria or Coffin Bean? Or else?



This Venus could be Music Festival Venus.
We want to give her away to somebody in Germany. Her make-up is damaged so maybe she would be perfect for someone who makes custom dolls.
We would give her away nude and without her earring or else, because we need fashion items ourselves.

If anybody has interest, PM me on fb.
We don't want to give her away out of Germany this time, that would be too expensive for a damaged doll.

Maybe we also could include some of the other stuff, ask me if you need something. Of couse some of the items we don't want to giveaway, but for some of them we don't have a need.



Well, we are at the end of todays blogspot which again had been a big one.

I don't tell anything about next weeks blogspot because I don't know again how small or maybe big it will be. 
There is a tiny little bit planned, but you know that plans sometimes can be nixed.

Goodbye for today!

xxx Clawdeen Wolf xxx

Bye, dudes! 
Deuce Gorgon





















3 comments:

  1. Die Novi Star Puppe heißt Mae Tallick, die Venus ist die Musik-Festival-Venus,Tisch und Stühle vom Biss-tro,der maritime,pinke Minitisch und die Muschel sind von der Filly-Mermaid-Schatztruhe, der schwarze Badeanzug mit den pinken Algen? und dem grünen Tutu sind von Lagoona Danceclass,die beiden außerirdischen Minipüppchen gehören zu diversen Novi Stars,der Schlitten und Kleinkrams sind Lalaloopsy-Kram, das Kleid ist von once upon a zombie-Schneewitchen,der Rock Raven Queen-Basic,die goldene Schulterjacke Apple-Basic,die 2 Kämme MC2 Project, das blaue Top ist wahrscheinlich ein altes Barbietop. Und dieser durchsichtige Behälter gehört zu der einen Minipuppe als Kopfbedeckung.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vielen lieben Dank noch mal für das tolle PAket wieder und auch natürlich fürs Identifizieren der Teile! Alles klar! Die Klamotten haben zum Teil schon neue Besitzer gefunden, das Zombiekleid wird aber erst mal etwas verändert vorher. Ravens Rock wird im Frühling vermutlich für Elissabat verwurstet, mit Apples Jäckchen bin ich mir noch nicht ganz so sicher, aber es bekommt auch ein eigenes Outfit. Der Kleinkram.... mal sehen, und mit Mae Tallic, deren Namen ich jetzt ja weiß, muss ich auch mal schauen. Vielleicht mach ich ihr was neues zum Anziehen und stell sie mir doch hin. Das hat aber noch etwas Zeit. MH-Sachen sind ja bereits quasi alle in Gebrauch, außer dem Casta-Kleid. Darum streiten sich gerade noch Nefera, Clawdia und Marisol.... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have recently launched the online business and now need to hire the reliable service for timely courier deliveries. We want to make our business successful and timely delivery plays a huge role in it. I was just wondering if anyone here could help us find the most reputed Delivery services Fort Worth.

    ReplyDelete