Thursday, December 31, 2015

Last Blogspot For 2015


Hello Blogmonsters,



Its Clawdeen here with the last blogspot this year...

Wow, this had been a busy week for me! 
And of course a busy year!

All those new clothes I did for my friend and for myself. All those new friends...
And for next year, of course there is planned more!

On the picture above you see me after running through the maul called Citygalerie in Siegen. This had been on Tuesday. I didn't find anything new for me and the ghouls, but wow, had that been crowded!!! You can't see it in the pic because the shot had been taken on the way to the parking decks... you MAY guess it though, look at my weird hair! 



Earlier that day though, Calaminthe brought these three new pieces of fabric from our favourite fabric store in Olpe... those could be some fangtastic new clothes for some of us!
At the moment it could maybe be a good idea to rush into fabric stores and watch out for party fabrics like these three.

Well, now to what I wanted to show you also before year ends. 

You know I did some new party fashions for the ghouls - too bad I didn't have the new fabrics then but I think they nevertheless look kinda cute!

Lets start...



The oldest one of the new party looks had been for Gigi Grant. I used Spectras Tapefitty pattern to do this one. It is from orange panne velvet and pink veil material and looks very colourful, matches her hair and also is belly dance inspired - perfect for Gigis casbah style!



Here is a group picture with Jane, Marisol, me, Gigi and Catrine in the party fashions I did for them this year. You may have seen the other fashions earlier.

But there are more new ones.



Here is Meowlody showing her new party dress. I made this one from a piece of fabric our friend Christiane gave to us and added some paillettes at the bottom. In the back is a little Simon's Cat figure we downloaded and printed out once from the official Simon's Cat site but sadly it seems they don't have them anymore, sorry.



Her sister Meowlody got exact the same dress. It is not easy to see that the black velvet material has a silver shimmer, but the twins look great in their new dresses. 



Usually they like differences in their fashion but this time they agreed to have a matching look.



Gooliope got a neckholder dress in red and gold that matches her circus look perfectly. A big red velvet corsage belt holds it at the middle and for her head I added a furricious golden headband.



For my brother Clawd I came up with this look - real black leather pants, a brown roll-neck top without sleeves that looks sooo 1960es and a black panne velvet blazer with golden dots and collar. The only thing that doesn't fit at all are his flip-flops! He really, really needs to get some new pairs of shoes!!!



And then, after Christmas, and after she asked me again and again at least I finished another party outfit for Cleo that had been in my scetch book for sooo long:

A black wet look catsuit, a golden fishnet vest holded by a long golden ribbon and a net cap!



And this is definetely the last picture for 2015, the group pic with all the new outfits.

I really hope you had a good year - mine wasn't bad.

And I hope we will meet here again in 2016!

Some things I simply will continue as I did this year, but I also will try to find interesting new stuff to post. We'll see.

Well, we are at the end and I wish you

A HAPPY BOO YEAR!

xxx Clawdeen xxx













No comments:

Post a Comment