Saturday, January 16, 2016

So Many News - Two Walks, Mummy And Gorgon Girl Review And Brand New Fashion


Hello Blogmonsters,


This weeks blogspot is long.
Very long!

Calaminthe took many fotos because there had been many new things to tell you.

I will start showing you some pictures of my walk on Monday - or Tuesday? -, the one above is the first of them.
Then I will go on with Cleos walk into town yesterday with her slay and bringing home some new things.
Next I will review the latest two ghouls that joined our crew, also yesterday.
And then I want to show you the latest winter fashion I did.

Usually this would have been enough stuff for three or four posts, but I want to post it all today because I really am able to show much stuff at the moment and I don't want you to miss anything of course.

Some new things though I sometimes post on my facebook page, Calaminthes Clawdeen.
For example small news when something new happens. Or whenever a new blogspot is posted. Sometimes shopping or video tips or other MH related things I find in the net. Or I add new pictures in Calaminthes Photoalbum. Or else.



 

Well, to make it short... here are three more pictures of my walk on Monday. It was cold and frosty and sunny when I did a little walk in one of the woods my hometown is surrounded and the sun was shining. Everything was shimmering and blinging like somebody would have lost millions of little diamonds. 
Sadly Camaminthe wasn't possible to capture this in the pics. Nevertheless she took some clawsome pictures of the nature around and me.

The rest of the week most of the time I went on doing brand boo looks for my friends. I decided to pause winter fashion now for a while - carnival costumes and valentine outfits have to be done for at least one of us.



Yesterday, we had first snow this year that had been enough so everything had been white, and our desert princess Cleo braced up to try out the slay Deuce gave to her two years ago. 
Well.... at least she wasn't really possible to slay down the hill because it had been raining again a bit and so too much of the snow already has been dewed away.

Cleo then continued with a walk into some of our local shops.



And here is what she brought home:

Some items I want to use for carnival costumes maybe and two new fabrics.

I asked her to look for something with hearts before and she brought home a very cute fabric in white with pink and green. I already have something in mind.

Also she found a clawsome fabric with paws in many colours.
Cleo said she thought of me and my family and I love it, its perfect!
I am not sure though when I will use it yet or for what.
Time will show.
I now have so many fangtastic fabrics to sew with.

Just when Calaminthe took this picture the door bell had been ringing.

And there had been the next, the biggest surprise this week.



Calaminthes beast friend Jianne made it possible for these two to join us after so much time.

Welcome home to Gorgon and Mummy Girl from the Monster High Create A Monster series.

I didn't review the box because we couldn't wait opening it, also it is not so easy to still get those two because Mattel brought them out some time ago. But who knows, maybe you still have luck to get them in the internet, as we had been. 
They only had been like 13 € on amazon.de and there had only been two left, so Jianne helped Calaminthe to bring them home quickly.

The only thing that isn't so great that both share just one stand and one pair of shoes.
Mummy Girl managed to get the shoes and we already had enough stands so that Gorgon girl got one as well.

Thank you sooo much, Jianne!!!



Okay, I start with the Gorgon girl.

She told us she is distantly related to Deuce and Viperine Gorgon and that she calls herself:

Adda Boomslang.

Addas skin is green and has scales. She doesn't have auricles as snakes doesn't have some as well.
Her headsnakes are bound together at the back of her head in a high ponytail, and they are also green, just darker as her skin.



Here is Addas portrait picture.

You can see that the ponytail can be moved around.

Her face have the typical lines of snake heads, she has two big bootiful bright yellow eyes and dark green eyebrows.

Her eyeshadows are salmon red, and her lipstick coral red.



Gorgon girl Adda wears a mini dress with purple scale pattern with a green zigzag border at the bottom and black halters that are knotted together behind her neck.


The Create A Monster dolls don't come in one part, you have to put them together first.

Adda and Teje each have 13 body parts.... if you pull out the ponytail from Addas wig which is possible she has fourteen parts that are:

Head
Wig
Body
2 upper arms
2 lower arms
2 hands
2 upper legs
2 lower legs.

Adda allowed us to show her being apart. On this picture you also can see that her belly looks like the belly of a snake.



At their backs both girls have two holes for wings and one for a tail, if you want to buy add-on packs or more Basic CAM packs you can change out all the parts - as you want your very own monster to look like.



Well, this is the Mummy girl.

Her name, she told us, is:

Teje Khepri.

Tejes story is that she is the daughter of an ancient egypt doctor and was a friend of Cleo back then before she had been mummyfied.

Some day Adda found her and since then they had been beast friends.

Teje has grey skin and her body is completely wrapped in bandages which are grey with a little bit of gold. Maybe you can see parts of this on the detail pictures better.

This time we don't show how her body looks apart because it is very similair to the Gorgon girls body, just that, as I told you, she is completeley wrapped up in bandages.

The background of the picture is from an old papyrus calendar Calaminthe once had and is different because she forgot the whole body shot yesterday and made this one this morning.



Here is Tejes face-up.

Her soft haired wig is purple with black, long with bangs and straight.

Her eyes have a very bootiful bright turquise colour and her eyebrows are dark grey.
She has mascara around it in ancient egypt manner.
Her eyeshadows are lobster coloured and her lipstick is red.



Teje has a one-shoulder dress in powder pink with a hieroglyphs pattern in turquise, pink and red and a big black belt added to her dress.



These are the peeptoe shoes both girls came with but we think they are more Tejes egypt style.
They are golden.

And here is the end of the rewiew part.

***********



Now I am prowd to show you the first winter outfits I did this season.

Here is Elissabats.
She got a dark purple catsuit, a black fake fur vest and a dark purple scarf and hat.



Moucedes King got a light pink and purple striped lourex crochet pullover with fitting hat and scarf, yellow jersey pants and grey fur legwarmers.



For Isi Dawndancer I made brown corduory pants, a terracotta coloured pullover, a square tunique poncho in orange and a brown crochet hat.



For Jiafire I came up with a black crochet pullover and red scarf and hat. The top of the hat is black.
Also she got some furricious glamouros scale pattern pants in green.



Here is the group picture together with Catty Noir who got her winter fashion last year.

Well, we are at the end of todays blogspot and 22 pictures are indeed enough for one post.

I hope you liked it though and managed to stay until the end.

I wish you a fangtastic weekend and a clawsome week,

xxx Clawdeen Wolf xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment