Friday, May 15, 2015

Venus Special

Hi Blogmonsters,



A little bit later today but still on time here is Clawdeen with the weekly blogspot!
As you can see in the background, today I am going to post another Ghoul Special.
Today its about Venus McFlytrap!



So, Venus, before you show your fashion to us, maybe some words about you and - I see - you brought your pet Chewlian!

Yes, Clawdeen, hi btw! My little pet didn't want to be alone again so I thought I could show him maybe to the readers.

Hm, what to tell you maybe?
You know, its always important for me to tell people: "Save the environment!" But I don't know a special theme today!
But, readers, still, please think to keep our world clean, we have just this one. Everywhere on earth are catastrohes and meanwhile everybody can see that their number and sharpness grows, so do what you can, and be it just little things like recycling or such!




Okay, thank you for reminding us, I agree with you, it IS a very important theme and everybody CAN do something!

And now, do you want to show us your closet?
Nice hairdo today, btw!

Thank you very much, I liked to keep them out of my face, at least its summer. Okay, lets show you everything I own so far!

Lets start with the summer dress I wear today - I like it very much but sadly there doesn't exist a single shot of it. It is a dark green crochet dress with pink in the middle and corsage lacing and one of the first you made for me.

Oh, yes, so sorry, we forgot to take a new pic, it seems!There is just this old shot with hat and cardigan existing but those we will see later. But maybe for the readers it is enough to have a look at the pictures above, and also in last weeks blogspot there is a group shot including you wearing this look.



Here is my basic streetwear that I wore when I came here. I call it Ecopunk, everybody knows the combination quite well and I love this look.



The only maul fashion I own is this one - it was from a werewolf store but I think its very much myself! It can change its colour but I like to wear it this way!



This outfit was made by StarnightSora and I love this mega cute jeans jacket and those fangtastic flower pattern leggings so much!
The top was added by Clawdeen to complete the look and the barrette was something that once was in the german Monster High magazine.




The first thing you made for me, Clawdeen, had been this cute strawhat from bast, I think it is so nice!



A little later you added this crochet overall and the pink pullover. I love the combination, they are my working clothes which I love to wear when gardening.



Here is my nightwear, comfy crochet pajamas, pink socks and a fitting sleeping mask! I like those stripes!



This is my first ever summer look and I still love it - crochet camouflage pants and a black top with flower and leaf applications on it.



My swimwear - again crochet, is a black tankini with pink and green stripes and a crochet beach towel in green with black.



Another punky summer look - a pink and yellow striped crochet top and a green felt skirt with rhinestone applications!



Here is my christmas dress and hat - in pink!



This is a nice spring look. I like the magenta tunique with lace at the top and the jeans bermudas very much, and don't forget to have a look at my black fake leather bracelet with rhinestones!



This is my fall fashion. The punky pants had been a gift from Barbie, Clawdeen made it my size and added a pink and green crochet pullover.



This is my party dress wich I totally love. Clawdeen had something different in mind first but I am very happy with it. The tube dress is black with flowers and with rhinestone flower applications all over it and lace at the bottom. Also I got a nice wooden bead bracelet.



From the same material as the party dress I got these mega cute leggings, a fitting berry coloured top, a green and black cardigan and a fitting hat! I love this combination very much, Its my winter look and the cardigan and jacket had been those which I originally  got with the summer dress I wear today!



Here is, so far, my last outfit and its this years spring one. It is a cute pink dress with flower pattern and yellow lace at the bottom, semi transparent leggings and a nice wet look jacket for the colder evenings. Also I got a yellow rose for my hair.



Thank you very much for the interview and showing your warderobe to us, Venus!

Well, we are at the end of todays blogspot now.

Next week, there maybe will be more sport fashion. I already finished two more, I am a little bit slow at the moment but in summer there are so many other things you can do!

Maybe also there might be other stuff, lets see what next week brings.

For now, I wish you the greatest weekend ever!

xxx Clawdeen xxx

Me too!!!

Venus McFlytrap <3 xoxox



No comments:

Post a Comment