Friday, May 8, 2015

Summer, Work And Sports

Hi Blogmonsters!



Here is Clawdeen again with a photo of showing off my brand new summer dress in Burgholdinghausen near Littfeld.
There are some old pits at that place, really old, I am not sure if medieval or celtic maybe, and the landscape is really great!



I have been only at the parking site sadly because Calaminthe went shopping.

But if you are interested in where it is, here is a link:

Well, now about the stuff I have done last week:
As promised, here are the last summer group shots so far:



From left to right:
Operetta, Jinafire, Abbey, Draculaura and Howleen.

Maybe I am going to do the same dress for Howleen once again next year, just in blue, because we both are not so happy anymore with the green colour on her.


And on this picture is:
Robecca, Frankie, Venus, Rochelle and myself wearing my new summer dress.

And this had been the last group picture with summer street clothing this year, surely.



Here you see my new dress in detail. It is a simple pepita dress with huge black belt and white bracelet and earrings.
I had the idea of making a complete summer series for us in black and white maybe because those are colours we all like and I started with mine first.
Some of us, like Draculaura and Frankie, have black and white summer clothes though and I also wanted to do different things, so either this project will be forgotten or I start it maybe next year for some of us who don't have so many fashion.
Who knows...

But that wasn't the reason why I asked Cleo to buy the Pepita fabric last week...



THIS was the reason.
I promised Deuce for so long to make cooking clothes for him.
He likes to cook and when he does his recipes are very tasty.

But he doesn't really want to let everybody know about this because for him its a very private hobby.

This doesn't mean though he wouldn't like to have cooking clothing, and since I already have finished a cooking ensemble for Cleo it really was about time that Deuce would get his own also.

So here it is:
Pepita pants, a green T-Shirt, a white apron with green zig-zag border and a cooking hat with green brim, big enough that he can save his snakes under it, are what I came up with for him.



And it was also time for the first group picture with working clothes.

From left to the right:

- Draculaura in her crochet service dress with white apron 
- Howleen in her short jeans overall with crochet pullover and socks for gardening
- me in my domestic work clothes which is a black crochet dress, a green felt apron and a purple chiffon kerchief
- Cleo in her black and gold crochet dress, white apron with lace and pyramid detail and white cooking hat and 
- Deuces new cooking clothing again.

Also, on my Facebook site, I told you I wanted to start doing sport clothing and I did.
I also said that there would be new sport group pictures since the one I made last year was THAT blurry!

Here is the first new one:


It shows Draculaura, Frankie, Clawdia, Spectra and Operetta in sport fashion.



Spectras is the first new one I did this year.

She got a pink top with polka dots and purple shorts.



Marisol was the 2nd one this year.
Since she has those big feet she loves to play soccer from time to time and so I made a football shirt and shorts for her in columbean national colours (had to google them).

I didn't try out though to make some shoes for her - thats still a thing that seems to be a little bit difficult for me.
Marisol told me that she liked to play bare feet so I guess it is okay.


And this is everything for this week.

I am not sure what will be next week. 
I want to continue doing sporty fashion but maybe there will be another Ghoul Special next week first.

Byebye for today

xxx Clawdeen xxx














No comments:

Post a Comment