Friday, May 22, 2015

Clawdeen Basic Renew And More Sports

Hiii Blogmonsters!



Here is Clawdeen with the weekly blogspot.

Yes - you see right - I changed my look again!
This time into my basic style. I show you the complete pictures afterwards. The reason?
I was very weak in my knees and now I feel much better!

This picture above was taken last Sunday when I was on "Frenkhauser Höhe" near Olpe. Frenkhausen is a little village near there, and in the far background you have a good view on Olpe.

Also, I want to share the latest outfits I did for some of the ghouls and mansters, sport themed again.
I am still working on some more, but at the begin of June I want to start with swim- and beachwear for those who don't have any so far.

Well, now I begin with showing you the details of my new "makeover".



Here is a picture of my new box. 
Sorry that some of the fotos are blurry again, Calaminthe really needs a better camera.
Okay, so the new box is not too big and has the cutest artwork of my basic look!



The display is black, magenta and a little white and shows the lockers of the Monster High School.



Here is my new complete look
Sadly, I come without brush, Crescent, diary and handbag, but I come with a copper coloured stand.
There are some more differences to my first basic version.

If you want to see a picture of the first basic doll, look into the Monster Wiki please.

Well, I show you the details now of how I now look.



Here is my face-up. 
My hair colour is a copper reddish brown, the hair is open, parted on the left side, long and wavy. 

My make-up: I am wearing dark red lipstick, pink rouge and purple eyeshadow with golden highlighter.

In each of my ears I have 2 little golden earrings. Also I have a black neckband and a golden necklace.



My black jacket is trimmed with very light syringa coloured fake fur at the top and ends with purple details on sleeves and the bottom of the jacket. At the front, it is trimmed with gold.

Other then on the first basic version, I don't wear a top and a skirt under it, it is a dress. So it is also not any more belly free. The top part is a neckholder in peach with tiger pattern without the ruffle the fist basic doll has. The skirt part is purple satin with a tull underskirt.
Also, I have a black belt with golden studs.


Now to my boots. As you can see, I also don't come this time with the fishnet socks of the first basic version. And while the boots on the first basic had been black with purple and gold, this time they are just purple and gold, but I like them nevertheless.

Well, these are all the details I can show you of my renewing.
Now to the latest sport fashion I did in the last two weeks:



Lets start with Cleo deNiles brand new sport wear:

She got a white neckholder tennis dress with golden trims and a golden headband. Of course she also got a racket and a ball!



Gigi Grant got workout clothing: a golden top, turquise pants, a white hoodie with flower pattern and pink and turquise flipflops.



Well, what sport would be good for someone who is a little bit... clumsy?
Neightan Rot and I decided that for him Yoga clothing would fit best, so I made a blue T-Shirt, dark grey workout pants and a yellow rubber mat.



Scarah got football clothes again, this time inspired by the irish national colours:

A green trikot with white "S" application instead of a number, white shorts and green socks. Her sneakers are originally Kens or maybe fake Kens, I am not sure about that.



With Twylas fashion I am not so happy.
 It's a simple workout combination again. The T-Shirt is light purple with blue felt "T" on it and she got some blue shorts.



Here are Catty Noirs workout clothes.
It is a black top with silver motive and also silver pants. As well, she got a black sweatband for her head.




And with this group picture we are at the end of todays blogspot.

From left to the right you see Cleo, me in my second sportswear, a dark purple crochet top and green camouflage shorts and... well, I don't know how this head piece is called in english ;-) sorry! Then there is Neightan, Scarah and Toralei wearing her crochet sportswear.

For next week, I hope to come up with three more sport outfits so I can do another group shot. What else the week brings, who knows?

I hope you will have a nice week, I now stop blogging, everything is told now!

Hope to c ya again next week, byebye

xxx Clawdeen xxx
















No comments:

Post a Comment