Friday, May 1, 2015

More Summer Stuff

Hi Blogmonsters!



First, I wish you a very happy first of May!
In Germany, this is a Howliday, the "Day Of Work", but it is not a working day, which I think is kinda funny. Is it an international howliday? I don't know for sure....

Calaminthe made two new pictures of me visiting Waldenburg near Attendorn, above is one of them...



...and here is the second. I like this place very much. Next time I am there I hope to get a picture from the nice little chapel there, but there are always many normie pilgrims and I don't want to disturb them with making pictures of a wild werewolf ghoul.

This week I managed to do the rest of the new summer outfits for my friends, but perhaps I am doing one more for myself and perhaps also for Cleo.
At the moment, I am working on something different for Deuce which you maybe will see in next weeks blogspot.

Then, I want to do some more sports fashion for some of us, I'll drew lots again who will be first.

Today I have a huge mixture of new photos from old summer fashion, new summer fashion and more group pictures with summer fashion.
Next week Calaminthe will shoot the last summer photos for this year.

Okay, lets start then with what I made new:



This is the first summer stuff I came up with for Catty Noir. She got a black, grey and white striped top (yeah, I still have much more of this material for even more clothing) and an eyecatching skirt from silver material which I bought last fall.
To complete the look I made a bracelet for her upper arm in pink.



For Gigi Grant I made something oriental looking: 
A blue top, magenta sarouel pants and a colourful chiffon hip scarf with beads.
Also she got a bracelet made from the same beads as on the scarf.



Since Marisol Coxi got a three part combination for spring I decided to make a dress for summer.
I used this orange a little bit stiff material which I think is totally her in colour and ethno pattern.
Also, she got a cord for her hair and also a bracelet from beads, this time light aqua ones with a golden lipstick charm that was originally Barbies.



And here is Neightan Rots new look. He got a red and black striped top and white pants which is, in my opinion, a very french look somehow so Calaminthe shot the pic in front of the Scaris background again. He also got a bracelet, a piece of lime green cord.



Well, SloMo Mortavitch didn't get a new outfit but his old top wasn't really sewn niceley so I gave a new one to him. Also he got a new black rubber bracelet.

BTW my brother Clawd ruined his spring tunique last week so next spring I have to come up with something new for him... sigh... my brothers... what shall I tell you...



Now to the new pictures of old summer fashion.
Some of the really old combinations I - or my friends - didn't like too much so last year I made some different things but never made photos of those... or the old pictures were that blurry that Calaminthe decided to make new pics of them.

Cleos outfit here is one of those... the yellow and black skirt are two years old or maybe even three, and later I decided to make this new crochet top with one shoulder strap for her and also added the necklace with the huge rhinestone jewel.



Here is another one of those. Last year I added those glamourous hot pants to the aqua crochet top that I made earlier for Cleo, first together with a golden wrap skirt that didn't come out niceley. Also she got fitting jewellery for her arms.



Another new pic of old clothes: I wasn't sure if you could see the details on the old pic so Calaminthe pictured Draculaura in her powder pink top with rhinestone jewel on top and her camouflage skirt.



Here is again a try to picture Draculauras black and white crochet outfit:
The top with the little metal bat brooche and the white crochet skirt with black lace layer over it.




Here is a new pic of Lagoona wearing the dark green skirt which was the first I made for her. 
The pullover originally added was given to Pullip doll Meghan because it suited her much better.
Lagoona instead got this salmon coloured top, a cute pink necklace and a pearl coloured suitcase as accessoire.



At least this week Calaminthe was also able to make a not blurry pic of Operettas very first crochet outfit so one CAN see the colours are different this time:
Yes, the crochet pullover is purple and NOT black and the crochet skirt IS black!
This time you luckily can see the details of this look! Yay....



And here is also a better picture of Toraleis first summer outfit: a red crochet top and a silver skirt, as well as some silver metal bracelets.


And now:
More group pictures. Those are many. But we are not completeley through, next week the last summer shots will be done.
And next year there will be only NEW fashion pics, hopefully.

So here we go:



First photo from the left to the right:

Viperine, Honey, Lagoona, Toralei and Cleo.



Second:

Cleo, Frankie, Neightan, Operetta and Venus.



Third:

Draculaura, Spectra, Twyla, Cleo again and Rochelle.



Fourth:

Robecca, Jinafire, Marisol, Operetta and Frankie.



Fifth:

Rochelle, Frankie, Lagoona, Gigi and Viperine.



Sixth:

Howleen, Clawd, Draculaura, me and Clawdia - a nice family picture, kinda!



Seventh:

Twyla, Catrine, Toralei, Catty and Frankie.



Eighth:

Me, Nefera, SloMo, Ghoulia and Honey.



Nineth and last group pic for today:

Toralei, Clawd, Nefera, Scarah and Twyla!



At the end of todays blogspot, here is one last picture from Cleo with the new pepita fabric she bought last week.


We are now through for today, that are all new pictures I want to show you so far.

But weren't they enough?

Everything now left is to greet you from all my friends and family and to wish you a nice weekend and a great new week!


xxx Clawdeen xxx

























No comments:

Post a Comment