Friday, April 24, 2015

Rest Of Spring Fashion, Some Summer Fashion, More Trinity Fashion And Some More Pictures

Hiiii Blogmonsters!



So... last week we paused blogging because Calaminthes best friend was at visit for the weekend.

But today I have many brand new pictures for you.

As you can see in the title, I finished the rest of the spring fashion series - for this year, of course, because whenever new friends will arrive here, I am going to make more for them next year.
But for 2015, I am done with spring theme and every monster is happy!

Also, I decided to start doing summer fashion now, there are only some outfits to do and right now I finished some of them, you'll see.

We decided also, since the old pictures are very blurry and not detailed, to make new summer group pictures, always 5 of us together.
This way the ones of you who didn't see older fashions have another chance to have a look at them.

As you can see above, at least I managed to do a photo of myself in my oldest summer fashion - the old pic was that blurry!!! It is a golden crochet top with one sleeve and a purple and gold skirt, fitting to the accessoire set Draculaura and Frankie gave to me once when they went to the maul and I had a bad hair day.

Also, I want to show you more Trinity fashion. Trinity who calls herself now StarnightSora Not new one, but some you didn't see before because the fashion belonged to the also living here Pullip doll named Meghan.
Meghan doesn't change her clothes that often and so she decided to give two of her dresses to us.

And then I can show you some more group pictures as well as more pics of Cleo doing a little walk.

Enough intro!

Now I start with the promised pics:



Here is Deuce wearing new spring clothes. The pants are grey and the sweater is black, grey, purplish grey and silver striped. It also would have been a nice look for fall perhaps but why not wearing a black based one in sping?



Lagoona got a sweet powder pink dress with white lace and a salmon coloured cardigan with brown polka dots which I personally like very much on her.



Neightan Rot got blue pants for spring, together with a black, grey and white striped sweater which matches Frankies spring dress perfectly! ;-)



And here is Operettas spring fashion which she really loves, as she said, and I totally agree with her... it came out clawsome!

The circle skirt dress is light blue with a notes pattern in blue, purple, black and green. I bought the fabric last year and knew of course who would get a dress from it!

Under the dress she got a purple tull petticoat - the second one I made for her, but this one fits better under the dress then the one I made for her party dress.

The fitting cardigan is black and she got a black Fake Barbie belt with white buckle to complete the look.

And to really complete it I made a fitting pill box for Operetta - from the same fabric as the dress, with purple flowers and one light blue rhinestone flower and a veil that matches with her skirt and makes it unnecessary to wear one of her masks. Also, she got new fitting blue earrings made from staples.



Viperine was the last one to get spring fashion. Her dress is ink blue with white lace and her cardigan white with blue flower pattern.



I also made a new picture of this outfit I made for Venus last year, a magenta tunique and worn out jeans bermudas as well as a black leather bracelet with green and purple rhinestones. Its fine for spring also so Venus now has two spring fashions.



Here is the rest of our gang showing the spring fashion in a group picture.
Top row: Lagoona, Neightan, Venus, Viperine, Deuce and Twyla.
Bottom row: Operetta and Robecca.


Okay, now to the fashion made by TRINITY.

BTW she now calls StarnightSora and you can contact her here:

As told in the intro, those two dresses you'll see now originally were meant to be for Pullip Meghan, but she doesn't change her clothes so often and so she gave two of her dresses to two of us.


This tube dress with ethno pattern looks perfect on Marisol Coxi, thats why she got it.



The second dress looks best on Nefera deNile.



And here is the photo showing those two together with their new StarnightSora fashion.


And now - some new and some old summer fashion.

New first:



Well... um... new is not the right word for Vandalas first summer dress because this wrap dress belonged to Twyla before, but she decided to give it to Vandala Dubloons insted because it fitted better to her and, also, its more Vandalas pirate ghost look.

To make the dress less simple I added some bracelets to her made from staples - Skelita Calaveras told me how to finish those when she still lived here.



The first NEW summer fashion I made for Lorna McNessie, a tartan checkered summer dress and fitting bracelets.



The second new summer dress I made was for Jane. I found this cute doggie pattern and since she talks to the pets I thought it would be cute for her. She also got fitting bracelets.



And here are the first new summer group pictures, old and new fashion mixed - one I posted before, so the one above is the second new summer clothing shot and there will follow serveral others like those.

From left to the right:
Venus, Vandala, Abbey, Lorna and Scarah.



Next group shot shows:
Spectra, me (Clawdeen). Jane, Deuce and Cleo!

Next week there will be more of those...


And now, I have two last nice pictures for you:
Cleo's walk through the landscape near Rhode/Olpe last week!




And with these two pics, Iwant to say goodbye for this week!

Anything is shown and talked about for now!

Have a great week!

xxx Clawdeen Wolf xxx





















No comments:

Post a Comment