Saturday, January 12, 2019

REVIEW: Photobooth Ghouls Lagoona Blue


H'llo Readers,


I am Lagoona Blue, and this week Clawdeen has asked me to do the weekly blogspot and review this version of myself.

It is the first review of 2019, and yes, at the moment there are no actual dolls to be reviewed, so we concentrate on those versions of ourselves that are not shown in detail here.

Clawdeen told me that there are still several Monster High doll reviews you can look forward too, and a lot of other dolls as well.

Well.... let's start this.




I am:

PHOTOBOOTH LAGOONA BLUE


And here am I, still in my box.

The box is the same as those of the other Photobooth Ghouls.
There are also reviews of some of those.

Here are the links:


Sorry, there are not more of us here.

The box looks the same in each case, just the pictures of us ghouls change, and the names.






Here is mine from the back...





...and from one side.





When you open the box up, I am pinned on the background like this.

You don't find a brush, doll stand or diarie, but you will find a photobooth mask together with me.






Look, here am I, freed from the box.

I am a fully articulated Monster High doll, which means you can move my head, shoulders, ellbows, wrists, hips and knees.

On this version of me, you can also pull out and in my hands and ellbows and also my leg fins for making it easier to dress me different.





Well, now to the details, and let's start with the photobooth mask.

It is coral red and has the shape of two big starfishes with starfish and other sea creatures detail.
There is a handle so I can hold it, but it fells off easily.





My hair is combed up, part open, part in a high ponitail, and on one side the front is curled up to a big swirl.





Here you have a close-up of my face.

I am wearing pink eyeshadows and lobster coloured blush and lipstick, and under my left eye there are cute little starfishes painted on.





Another Accessorie I come with is an upper arm bracelet in the shape of a coral red octopus.

My dress is both sportive and festive. It has coral red parts with scales pattern and sea green parts with corals and bubbles printed on. Those parts are parted with black linings.





Here is a look at the back of the dress.

The back is all made of the sea green pattern and at the bottom there is an extra layer of mesh which remembers a bit of fins.

The dress is closed with velcro.





And here are my shoes, which are plateau sole sandals with pearl detail in sea green.





Well, end of review!

If you want more body details, my body is the same like the one of First Day At School Lagoona which is reviewed already. By following the link you also can find out the differences between the rebooted and the classic MH body.

Time to say goodbye and enjoy the rest of the weekend, so


Goodbye,

have a fintastic weekend and a clawsome week!




🐠🐡🐬

Lagoona Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment