Saturday, August 18, 2018

More Outdoor Pictures

Hello Blogmonsters,


its another weekend and time for another blogspot.

I am Clawdeen Wolf.
I thought, it would be nice to do another blogspot just with nature pictures. Calaminthe did a lot this summer. She still struggles with Gimp, since we don't have Photoshop anymore, sadly. She hopes that the pictures shown today are in an acceptable quality.

Meanwhile I am working on this years little fall collection, and we still have several Reviews to post.

So, meanwhile, I would like you to enjoy more of the pictures Cala shot in the nearby nature.

Here we go!








The pictures above show Frankie in Olpe's town wood, called "Lindenhardt". They were made quite closeley to our home.






These two of Twyla had been made at the forest near "Jäckelchen, Apollmicke" - also very clode to where we live.






Here we have Lagoona enjoying the view onto our lake, the Biggesee, near Eichhagen.






And here is Cleo at a little chapel near Overveischede.





The two pictures of myself had been made at "Hohe Bracht".

Which one do you like the biest? Did you like them at all?
I hope so.

Next week, I planned to do a review again.

Sorry if the blogspot was a bit short today, I am a bit tired and its hard to concentrate of what I am doing.
I didn't post the links to the places we had been this time, but if you think of visiting them maybe, of course I tell you where they are exactly.




Have a fangtastic weekend and a clawsome week,


💜💚💜

Clawdeen!

2 comments:

  1. The nature is so beautiful out there! If you have a smartphone or a tablet, there's a free Photoshop app. It doesn't have layers and drawing tools, but is easy to use as a photo editor.
    I've had some technical problems myself, but I haven't forgotten about the giveaway prize! I'll post as soon as I'm sorted out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. Yes, we live in a wonderful landscape here and I like my dolls to explore everything. It gives a whole new perspective of what I know since I was a child.

      Delete