Saturday, August 4, 2018

Last Wave Of Summer 2018

BOO! ;-)

How do you boo, Ghouls and Mansters?


I am Ari Hauntington, and Clawdeen asked me to do this weekends blogspot.

Last week, our Computer died, but gladly, at least, the problem was solved.

Badly, Calaminthe doen't have Photoshop anymore to work on our pictures, and so now we have to deal with Gimp. Since Calaminthe is not used to this program, it will take a while until she finds out how it completeley works.

So far, she was able to "photoshop" this weekends pictures with Gimp.

Clawdeen is very upset, and also she forgot to take an actual Blogstarter Shot, this is why I am doing this blogspot.

So far, so good....

This weekend its all about Clawdeens latest collection of Summer outfits, and since it is now August, I can tell you she already started this years Fall collection.





Okay, I wasnt to show off my latest look first, since you already saw part of the top on the Header Pic.
Clawdeen made a really nice boohemian style top in pink for me, made from downcycled t-Shirt material (I would say its upcycled).
The long batic skirt is also down (or up-)cycled material, it was originally a little pouch of a skirt Calaminthe owns.

I really love it, thank you so much, Clawdeen!





Catrine deMew got a cute new Neckholder Top with a nice little pink bow and a white lace skirt. 
The Pettycoat part of the skirt is the same blue T-shirt material as the top, and all the fabric is recycled material as well.





Deuce Gorgon got a new tunique with buttons at the top. The pants are a little bit older and originally, he had a crochet pullover to go with them, but Cleo decided that the pullover was not good enough for her love.
I think too it looks better then the old version, and it seems Deuce and Cleo are very happy with the new summer look as well.





Also Twyla got a new summer dress. 

Its made from white cotton material with little dots and has a purple zigzag border and one of white lace. Together with it, Twyla got a nice pair of purple butterfly earrings.

I really like this look on her.

Calaminthe did some nature pictures too of her wearing this look, but maybe those will be stuff for a later blogspot.





Rochelle Goyle also has a new summer look.

For her, Calaminthe bought new Jersey material that perfectly would fit her colours and made a T-Shirt out of it.

To go with this, Rochelle has got pink shorts, made of the same material as my top.

Also, she has a little bit new Jewellery: a black glass bead bracelet and I totally am in love with her gore-geous Eiffeltower-Earrings!





And here is the group shot - together with five of our personal Minis!

From the left to the right, there is Twyla, Deuce, me (Ari), Catrine and Rochelle.



And now we are at the end of todays Blogspot,
and I say goodbye and hope you'll have a

gore-geous weekend and a hauntingly good week!



Smooches,

👻💜👻

Ari Hauntigton

No comments:

Post a Comment