Saturday, July 7, 2018

Summer Outdoor Photoshootings


Hello Blogmonsters,


Usually, when Calaminthe does Doll-Photoshootings in the nature, I post them as a little extra at the end of the blogspot.

but today, they are the main thing posted, because we have so many already.

Enjoy:




Some pictures of me here:









Here is one of Toralei, waiting in the window frame at home that rain is stopping:






Two of Frankie, also at home, trying out her bycicle:







Three of Cleo, made here:










And, last not least, a Photosession with Silvi, made here:









Well - there are a lot of photos today, and not much text, but at least it's called Photoblog, isn't it?

I hope you enjoyed the pictures.

Next week, in Olpe we have Schützenfest, so you can look forward to more new fashion in greens and whites.




time to say goodbye and wish
a fangtastic weekend and a clawsome week,


💜💚💜

Clawdeen Wolf

2 comments:

  1. They look so natural! I can't photograph dolls outside, the scale is always off and everything annoys me. Love the scenery too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the scale is a problem. Of course you see the dolls are small, I am searching for places where they look god nevertheless and hold the cam as low as I can, or I take the doll in my hand when I am standing and make a pic with the left over hand. That can look like the dolls would have a "real" size.

    ReplyDelete