Friday, July 13, 2018

Greens And Whites


Hello Blogmonsters!


Clawdeen here with the weekly blogspot.

Its the third weekend of July, and here in my hometown Olpe, people know what this means: It is Schützenfest again!

For all those who don't know what it is, search for Schützenfest blogspots I did in earlier years.





On this picture the cameras didn't focus on me, but here you can see that the normie citizens of Olpe decorated the town in greens and whites.

Its not in every street, but it is more from year to year.


Schützenfest means as well, that I am doing fashion for my friends, inspired by these two colours.

Its time to show you what I came up with this year!





Here is Neightan Rot.

Of course he has got the traditional hat - the "Schützenkappe". Every man in Olpe interested in this event (and its 10000 of them) has one.

To go with the cap, I made a green and white checkered shirt for the Zombiecorn, and green pants.

Would have looked more perfect, of course, with white or black shoes, but this is the only pair Neightan owns.





Cleolei, who is (in our home) Bastets daughter and together with Neightan, got a circle skirt in green with white stars, a new fabric I found this year in those colours.

She also wears a white, one-shoulder top and little golden ball earrings.





The same fabrics I used for Gorgon ghoul Adda Boomslang.

This time I made a loose top and white leggings.

She looks happy with it, but of course green is a colour that suits her well.





For Catty Noir I came up with a green dress with white details, a white metal bracelet made from a broken earring together with a black bead one and green and white bead earrings.

I was surprised how clawsome the colour looks on Catty, but of course it makes a nice contrast to her black skintone. 

The fabrics pattern reminded me a bit of the mirror shard patterns Catty loves to wear.





Here is twylas Schützenfest-Fashion. I know she likes to hide in the shadows, she really doesn't need to though in her green checkered skirt with white border.

The top is made of two pieces: A white body and the sleeveless lace top.

For her I also made a pair of earrings. Hers are white beads with fine golden detail.





Calaminthe also made two nature shots of Twyla in her Schützenfest fashion which I didn't want to show in last weeks blogspot because I didn't want to show the outfit before today.





And here it is: Todays last picture, the group shot that shows, once again, all the new green and white fashion together.

From the left to the right again:

Catty Noir, Cleolei, Neightan Rot, Twyla Bogeyman and Adda Boomslang.




And now I say goodbye to celebrate the weekend together with my friends - those who already have green and white outfits and those who will have to wait for future years to get some.




"Guodde Fierdahe" how the Olper say,
and for all the others out there:

A fangtastic weekend and a clawsome week!




💜💚💜

Clawdeen Wolf

2 comments:

  1. A good looking gang, all ready to party! I love Catty's dress the best and it fits so nicely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! Catty's is my favourite one as well, you know!

      Delete