Saturday, July 21, 2018

REVIEW: Party Ghouls Venus McFlytrap


Hello, friends of Monster High,


Its Saturday and time for Clawdeens Photoblog, and today the blog is about me:

Venus.

This is one of my Reboot Versions, and of course I like this look and want to share it with all of you, so here is another review. Meet me as:




PARTY GHOULS VENUS MCFLYTRAP


Here is me in my box.

Though I think the box itselves looks nice, I wish it would be less plastic.

Wouldn't it have been enough if the box would have been completeley out of plastic with just a little plastic window to see how I look in the box?

Well.

The Party Ghouls Boxes had been already reviewed. The front is clear plastic with the Monster high Logo, some pictures of me and a heart that tells the series name in several languages.





Gladly, the boxes back is just cardboard.

Here is how it looks completeley.





Mainly, there is a big artwork of me in the middle of a ring of bulbs with some ballons, and it says that I am the daughter of plantmonsters.






Then there are two photos. One of it shows that I come with a Chewlian purse, and the other one says that I have snap-in accessories.





You also can find pictures of Party Ghouls Abbey Bominable and Rochelle Goyle who also are part of the series.

They are already reviewed. Here are the links:







Well, here is what you find when opening the box.

The background is also a kind of oval mirror with bulbs and ballons on a light blue background.

And you will find me as well as my purse and some snap-on accessoires, as told on the back of the box.

There is no brush, diary or doll stand included.





Lets start with the snap-on accessories. There is a big hot pink one in the shape of a Venus Flytrap, four smaler hot pink ones looking like flowers and a blue one in the shape of a fly. You didn't find it? Its attatched to the purse!





Here is me freed from the box, together with everything I came with.





I want to start with describing my hair. It is very long and goes down my back until it ends somewhere under my knees.

Mainly it is a poison green with hot pink streaks, and not curled. And one side of it is just short, looks like shaved and this side of my head is flocked in pink.





In my hair I am wearing a lighter green headband in the shape of vines. There is a hole in it to place one of the accessories.





On this face close-up you can see how cute it looks when you snap in the big flytrap accessorie, for example.

Also you can see that I am wearing dark grey eyeshadow around my eyes and bright pink lipstick. I don't have earrings.






I also am wearing a kind of wrap around my dress, also vine shaped. This accessorie is darker as the headband and has some more holes for the accessories.





Here I tried out three of the flowers. Look - they have little monster faces!





This is how my dress looks with the big belt piece.





And here is how the belt piece looks when you take it off. At the back there are two possibilities to close it, also with a snap.





And this is the cute dress without the belt piece.

It mainly is made from a satin material with pink, green and black pattern that repeats the little accessorie flowers. At the top, around the waist and at the bottom there is a black ribbon sewed on with tiny fake white studs, and at the skirts bottom is a black mesh ruffle.





Here is the back. Mainly it looks like the front, but the top of the back has plain pink satin material. The dress is closed by velcro.





And here are my shoes. They are all black and repeat the vines design and the tiny studs. There are also some buckles and again each of the shoes has a little hole.





Here they are, decoraded with one of the pink flowers and the little blue fly (which is my favourite accessorie).





And here are two different pictures of my purse, with different accessories. All of them look cute.

The purse itself has the shape of a terracotta flower pot with a handle and is topped with a light green baby chewlian. It cannot be opened, just accessorized.





And here are all three of us. I was sure I made some pics wearing accessories of the others - you can of course swap them if you have us all.





Well, we are now at the end of todays blogspot and I hope you liked it.

I hope you will have a fangtastic weekend and a great week too!




Byebye,

❤💚❤

Venus McFlytrap!

No comments:

Post a Comment