Saturday, May 26, 2018

Second wave of Summer Fashion 2018


Hello, Blogmonsters!


I want to show you the second wave of my self made summer fashion collection today and, afterwards, again some outdoor pictures with Cleo.

But before, I have to talk about something important.

There are new Data protection law lines in EU, and of course I want to make sure for you that your data is safe here as well.

In the past, there had been several Giveaways, and I want to continue those soon. I have to make safe that you know that I ONLY use your adress for sending you the price and afterwards destroy it.

I always will ask you before I will post your name in the blog, or pictures of you. I want your data to be safe.

This is a private blog, and for me there is no use for selling your adress to anybody else.

Children may watch this blog as well, and I don't want to harm anybodys rights.

So, from now on and in near future, I promise to make everything possible that your data is safe on CLAWDEENS PHOTOBLOG.

I want you to have fun with this website, as well as I have fun doing the blogspots.




Well, enough serious stuff for today, I hope.

Lets start with the fashion pics!





Since my little brother Barker didn't have summer fashion, he was the first one this time to get some.

The combination I came up with is simple, though.
Its just an orange batic no-sleeves T-Shirt and black shorts.

The little buck is Playmobil.





As you see on the top photo, I made new fashion for myself as well!

This summer, I came up with a long skirt made from soft Jersey material with colourful zigzag pattern.
I am wearing it together with a green top with high collar.

The belt is Harumika and the pineapple earrings I found at MΓΌller.





Its not so easy to sew for my Baby sister Weredith.

I made her another little dress, this time a lavender coloured one.

I didn't want to look it too simple, so I glued on a little white belt.
The golden belt bucket is a finger nail accessorie, also glued on.





This year I also came up with a second summer Fashion for Gigi Grant.

For her, I made a black Jeans skirt with golden ribbon detail by using one of the Tapefitty patterns I saved and a pink striped Jersey Top with golden star paillette.





Venus McFlytrap got a new dress too.

Its a corsage dress without shoulder straps made from pink rose print material.

To let it look more "punky" I glued on black ribbon this time and pink rhinestones as buttons.





Here is the group shot.

From the left to the right, you see once more:

Venus McFlytrap, Gigi Grant, my little brother Barker Wolf, my sister Weredith on my arm and me, Clawdeen.





And here is one of the latest outdoor pictures of Cleo deNile.





She wanted to show her latest summer fashion to the world, but there weren't not many other monsters around. Just pure nature...





Nevertheless. NOW the world has seen the pics and the clothes, didn't it? πŸ˜‰

The pictures again had been shot very close to Olpe, Germany.




And now its the end of todays blogspot!

Have a fangtastic weekend and a clawsome week!


Bye for today,

πŸ’œπŸ’šπŸ’œ

Clawdeen Wolf

2 comments: