Saturday, May 5, 2018

REVIEW: Garden Ghouls Twyla


Um. Hello....


I am Twyla Bogeyman.
I am doing todays blogspot because Clawdeen wanted me to show my latest look myself.

I usually prefer to hang out in the shadow, but I guess maybe she is right and this look is so beautiful that you might maybe want to see it.

So - 




I am 
GARDEN GHOULS TWYLA


Here I am in my bootiful box which already is reviewed.
It has a colourful flower theme.





When opening it up, you should find myself together with my wings like this in the packaging, without doll stand or brush.





Here is my pair of wings.

They are translucent and you can pop them into or off my back. They also have joints, so you can open and close them when they are at my back.
The wings have a butterfly design, but you also can find some little dust mites on them.





Here I am out of the box, winged pulled in.





My hair has a bootiful light turquise or aqua colouring with a purple streak. It goes down to my back and has some light waves. It has a side part, and this time I don't wear bangs.





On my head, I have a hairband with a little fascinator hat.

It is purple, and on the picture above this one you can see it has a kind of mite bug as well, but one with big moth antennaes.





My make-up is very soft. I have light turquise eye shadow, purple-greyish dotted eyeliner and a light powder pink lipstick.





While on my Electrified version the dust design on my right arm is kind of massive, this time there are just a few grey swirls.





Here is my cute dress.

It has some black ribbons wrapped around it, one of them to close it behind my neck.

At the top there is a fuchsia ruffle, and the skirt part has a second layer made out of light turquise nylon material.
The dress itself is mainly dark purple with a design of spider webs and moths mainly.





Here is a kind of blurry picture of my shoes, sorry. It was dark when Calaminthe took the pictures, and it was impossible to get a better picture.
Those are fuchsia and match the flower and insect theme.





Here is a picture of all the Garden Ghouls.

On the left you see Toralei Stripe. Her review you can find in this blogspot.

And on the right there is Garden Ghouls Cleo. Her review you can find by following this link





Well, its the end of todays blogspot and time to go back into the shadows.

I hope you will have a nice weekend and also a clawsome week.

Bye and thank you for watching,


❤👀❤

Twyla







No comments:

Post a Comment