Saturday, June 2, 2018

REVIEW: Ghouls Beast Pet Lagoona Blue


Hi Monsters and Normies,


Lagoona Blue here today on Clawdeens Photoblog to do the weekly blogspot!

Because this is all about me and my latest little pet.
Do I still like my little piranha Neptuna?

Of course I do! Does this keep me away from liking and taking care of other little creatures?
Of course not!

This doll series is a little bit older, and it might be hard to find me, but its worth a try.

Today I am:





GHOULS BEAST PET LAGOONA BLUE


Here am I in my box.

Its the "classic" new box, black with the logo on the right.

Under that you can see a cute artwork of me and my new pet.

Also you can find my name there and whose daughter I am and a red pet paw logo that tells you the name of the doll series.





Here is the back of the box with the usual infearmation, artwork and picture of other doll in the series.





The artwork that you can find on front of the box repeats on the back, and there is also a little fact file.
A hint how my little new friend is called is not there.
I guess you can name it yourself.





Also avalable in the third wave of the Ghouls Beast Pet series was Cleo deNile together with a cute little cat. Her review you can find here.

Plus, there was a second wave of the ghouls beast pets.
It included Frankie Stein and Draculaura.

Frankie Stein is already reviewed too, but Draculaura is so far not part of Calaminthes MH doll collection.





Also on the back, you can find this tecnical drawing. It says that you can pull out my ellbows and hands and the fins on my legs to make it easier to dress me.

You don't find these kinds of illustrations on every Monster High doll box.
If there is not one, please don't pull on the hands or other joints - you may break your doll and of course you don't want to do that!





Here am I and everything I come with still pinned on the coral red and black striped, coffin shaped, pets themed background display.

Do I have to tell you that you won't find a brush, a doll stand or a diarie like on the early series? I guess no... and I guess I did!





So, when you free me from the display, this is what you will find:

A fully articulatedme, a pet and a pet accessorie.





Pet and acessorie first.

My little new pet is a cute baby turtle.

I tend to say that it is a "she"... and she is pink with a turquise shell and eyes of the same colour, one little tooth and a hot pink bow on her head.

Please don't ask me how to place a bow on the bold head of a turtle - but it is of course very cute!

The accessorie is a little water ball that has the same colour as the turtles shell and is meant as a play accessorie for her.





Here you can see my pet turtle from the front.

As I mentioned earlier, she doesn't have a name. I simply call her Shelly, I guess.





And now lets talk a little bit about myself.

As I told you alreaqdy, I am fully articulated which means you can move my hips, shoulder joints (not only forth and back but also to the sides) and my head (also full movement), but also you can move my ellbows and wrists and bend my knees.

The leg fins can be pulled out - make sure not to loose them if you do - but the fins on my arms are molded on.





My hair is mainly blonde and wavy, open and side parted. It has some light turquoise streaks.






Sorry that the face shot is darker, but if Calaminthe would have used the flash, it would have been too overexposed.

Well, I asm wearing a salmon coloured lipstick and eyeshadow of the same colour, just lighter.





My dress is sleeveless and looks very sporty with the cuff on the skirt, and this is what I like.

It mainly is turquise and has a pattern of waves, turtles, snails and sea anemones in white, salmon, turquise and a little bit black for the linings.

Also I have a little bracelet in coral colour.





And here are my shoes which are sandals.

They have a scales mold everywhere and and the back there are little fins, and I totally love them!




Well, its not a nice way to say goodbye with a picture of my feet, I guess, but its the last pic for today.

This means we are at the end of todays blogspot and it is time to say goodbye for now!




Have a fintastic weekend and the ghoulest week!

🐬🐳🐙

Lagoona Blue!

No comments:

Post a Comment