Saturday, May 19, 2018

REVIEW: Emoji Clawdeen Wolf plus Outdoor Pictures With Swapped Body


Hello Blogmonsters,


Its time to show you which look I have chosen for this summer, and yes, its time for another review.

Afterwards I have some outdoor pictures also.

Today I want to introduce another of my looks to you. I am:





EMOJI CLAWDEEN WOLF


Here you see me in my box, and with a little luck you still may find me at your local retailer.

I like these boxes with just a little plastic at the front, the full plastic ones are a catastrophe for our environment, plus, if you open these ones up carefully, you can later put your doll back in to save her from dust and dirt.

In this case its a very basic Monster High Doll box, with the Monster High writing and Scullette on top, my name and my own Scullette logo at the bottom and also an artwork of Draculaura, Frankie and myself.





The side is also very basic, of course: Mainly black with spider web design and yellow lines along, the MH writing again and also again my name, this time together with a purple wolf paw and crossbones design.





At the back there is another artwork, my name and that I am the daughter of Werewolfs in several languages, photos of other dolls avalable in this line and the usual firm infearmation and warning hints.





The artwork shows me in the Emoji style you get when you buy me.





And the other dolls avalable are Draculaura, Frankie Stein and Lagoona Blue. You also may find them still at the doll store of your choice, with a little luck. At least here in Germany.





Well, time to unbox me.

When you pull the background display out of your box, you only will find a doll pinned on it.
There is no comb and no stand and nothing else, but thats okay, because this is just a budget line, but a very cute one.

The background itselves has a repeat of my dresses pattern, special kind of Werewolf Emojis, moons, zippers and crossbones mainly.

At the middle is a coffin shaped frame with purple and black stripes.





And here am I out of the box.

I will not review my body this time, its the basic "non-articulated-one" (of course there is a bit of articulation, but not as much as on some of the more expensive dolls. If you want to see it in detail, there is a picture at the end of my Monster Family Clawdeen, Barker and Weredith Review.

Let me say you one thing: I really think the body looks nice, but I changed it later. ;-)




 

Time for the close-ups.

I am wearing a pink, more flamingo or maybe salmon coloured Baseball cap with holes in my ears and the visor a little bit to one side.

Its all plastic.

On each "sector" of the cap there are cute Emoji or crossbone designs.





Here you can see how the hat looks like in profile.





When pulling the cap off, you will find that I have thick, brown hair with waves that goes down to my back. It is side parted and has some salmon streaks that match my look and also make a difference between the purple ones I usually have.

The hair feels a little bit stiff and sprayed, but you can comb through it easily.






I am wearing a smooth, also salmon coloured eyeshadow and fitting lipstick.

Calaminthe liked this look so much she decided that I really should get a full articulated body later.





Lets have a look at my dress.

It has a green neckholder collar and some purple mesh at the top and the waist and the seem at the bottom also is green.

The main fabric has, as I told you before, the same pattern as on the display background.
It is sewn in a belly free top part and a skirt part hold together with the mesh.

The background of the pattern is purple with leo print and has black zippers, crescent moons and paw prints in more then one colour, orange crossbones and green Emojis that give the name to the line.

You will find that the salmon colour also repeats in the pattern here and there.





The back of the dress is plain and purple and has a velcro as closure.





And here you can see my shoes. They are like sneakers, purple and have some fur design. At the side you again see Werewolf Emojis and crescent moons.






Well, as I told you before, Calaminthe later headswapped me, so that now I have a fully articulated Clawdeen body.

If you want to do this yourself, make sure to find a YouTube Tutorial before.
Never do it when you are not grown up. Use hot water to heat up both heads so that the material gets soft from the heat.
The joint part in the head can break easily, and you may have two broken doll bodies afterwards or heads with cracks, or both. Be patient!!!

And, a warning at the end: 
You will do this at your own risk! Dolls may break and you are working with boiling water, so you could scald yourself!

Doll World Shows has a turorial how to do it, and you can find others as well, maybe in your own mothers language.




And here are a few more pictures in the sun.


One in front of a white Rhododendron bush...






And two pictures in front of a red one.

And these pictures are the last ones for today.




Bye for today,
have a fangtastic weekend and a clawsome week.




💜💚💜

Clawdeen Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment