Saturday, April 28, 2018

REVIEW: Electrified Draculaura


Hello, Blogfriends!


here is Draculaura doing the blogspot today!

I had to wait so long for this review, and its fangtastic I can do it now!

I am the last doll of thr Electrified series Calaminthe brought home, and the collection is almost complete. Just Frankie is missing, but since she is a functional doll Calaminthe decided to leave her out.

But, after the review is done, I can show you some colourful pictures of all the other Electrified Ghouls.





First, I start with a quick look of the box I came in.

I am one of the
HAIR RAISING GHOULS.

ITs already reviewed several times, and mine isn't different from the one of the others, just that it is MY box and has of course my name on it.





Same with the boxes back - its the same as the others, just that you can of course find artwork and infearmation about myself.

And there are pictures of Silvi Timberwolf and Ari Hauntington this time.





Here am I, freed from the box.

As all of the dolls in this line, I don't come with either stand or brush or else.





At the closeup, you can see that I have a cute and smooth make-up with blue kajahl and lower lashes, and my eyeshadow is yellow.

My signature heart on the cheek is framed with blue this time, and I am wearing hot pink lipstick.

In my hair, I am wearing a huge batwinged plastic bow.





My fans know that I love to have my hair in black and pink.

This time it has a lot of neon pink, my bangs completely are this colour. Some streaks are tied together on top of my head to rock the huge bow, the rest is open, crimped and goes down to the back.





And here is my dress. It is mainly black with bats and hearts printed on in neon colours, there is neon pink ruffles at the bottom - its a stiff plastic material that is kind of translucent and the shoulder pieces are made of the same kind of material, but those are blue.

Around my waist I am wearing a big batwinged bow belt as well, it is neon yellow.





And here are my cute neon pink shoes who look like dripping blood maybe. But pink, and you know what I think about that. Blood, I mean. Urgh...

Um. They are nevertheless very cute and have three belts with buckles, and the heels have cut-out bat details.




And this is the complete review. And because it was so short, here are the pictures of all the other Electrified Ghouls, as promised:


Here is Ari Hauntington.

You can find her review by following this link:





This is Cleo de Nile.

Follow this link to watch her review:





On this picture you can see Silvi Timberwolf.

See her review on this page:





Here is Electrified Twyla.

Review here:





Also, there is Venus McFlytrap.

Watch her review here:





Well, and here is a portrait of Electrified Clawdeen!
It seems Calaminthe really forgot to take a full body shot of her.

But you sure can find one with a different background in her review which you find here:





But she is of course at the group shot!

From the left to the right:

Venus, Twyla, me (Draculaura), Ari, Clawdeen, Cleo and Silvi.





And here is my single photo - and the end of todays blogspot.

I hope you liked it.


and of course I wish you a vamptastic weekend and a creeperiffic week!

Smooches,

💟💟💟

Draculaura

No comments:

Post a Comment