Saturday, April 21, 2018

Second Wave Of Springfashion 2018 Plus Some Outdoor-Pics


Hello Blogmonsters,


Its Clawdeen Wolf again with a new Saturday Blogspot.

The picture above shows me in front of the medieval townwall of my hometown, quite ecactly here.

When it is good weather, this place usually is full of normies, but Calaminthe decided nevertheless its a nice place to make some fashion pictures.
I have anotherone, and to others of Frankie.

But before, I really want to show you the last five spring outfits I made for the ghouls this year.
I now started the summer collection.





Lets start with Kelpie Blue, because Lagoonas little sister was the only one here that didn't have a spring outfit at all.

so, I made a cute but basic dress for her without sleeves with this print of blue and green diamonds which, on Kelpie, remembers me of scales.

For the colder spring evenings, she got a cardigan in a light green tone with half pearl fake buttons.

Also, I made a hair accessorie for her from big pearl beads.





One who didn't seem to have something new for ages was Ghoulia Yelps, and so I decided her to have a second spring fashion. 

This time a dress with red flower print on white, with white lace at the bottom and a red cardigan to wear over it.
The cardigan has white rhinestone fake buttons which match the rhinestones in her red butterfly earrings.





Frankie Steins spring fashion 2018 is colourful.

For her I came up with a crazy coloured ruffled skirt with butterfly print (in white, red, pink, blue and green) together with a blue loose batic top.

Her cardigan is blue vichy checkered, and she wears earrings with tiny blue and big pink beads.





Also Nefera deNile got a new look.

This year hers is a combination of a top with african print together with a leoprint skirt under a loose black cardigan with two triangle shaped little gold ornaments at the top.

Also she is accessorized with a pair of black bead earrings.





Draculaura rocks a vintage look this year.

Her top is white with lace down the middle and white half pearls glued on.

She is wearing it together with a vintage pink-white checkered circle skirt with zigzag at the bottom.

Her cardigan is pink with a romantic tendril pattern. It has lace at the sleeves so it looks like the shirt would have long sleeves when she is wearing the cardigan.

Her accessories are pink butterfly earrings and a purse that originally had been either a Barbie or an EAH one, but I taped it with pink Tapefitty which has a polka dot and bat pattern.

Personally I think this is one of the beast outfits this season. 

Which one do you like the beast?





Here they are again in their 2018 spring fashion outfits:

Frankie Stein, Ghoulia Yelps, Nefera deNile, Kelpie Blue and Draculaura.

Normally, this would be the last picture in this blogspot, but not when I have some outdoor ones.
I promised you some pics of Frankie, and here they are.





This one was made in front of our house - I love the blooming hyacinthes and ilex!





And here she is sitting at the border of our 1970es garden fountain which either has to be cleaned and repaired or maybe completely leveled out.

Its dirty and broken, but I think it has a gore-geous morbide charme, doesn't it?





Well, and NOW we are at the end of todays blogspot.

I hope you liked it and looking forward to see you again next weekend - another review is planned.




Have a fangtastic weekend and a clawsome week,


💜💚💜

Clawdeen Wolf

2 comments:

  1. Love Draculaura and Ghoulia's outfit! And around your place there are good spots for photos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much ( and sorry for the late answer). I like those two best either! Yes, there are nice places around here, but I think there are good places everywhere. You just need to find them!

      Delete