Saturday, April 7, 2018

First Wave of Springoutfits 2018


Hey Blogmonsters,


Clawdeen here with a new weekly blogspot.

I hope you liked my easter outfit for the werecat twins last week. I just did two again this year because I am working on new spring outfits.

The seasonal outfit series are the most important for me, because those outfits we are wearing most of the time.
This year I want to make ten new ones. While I am still working on some, I finished the first five.
At the above picture, you can see me wearing one of those.

Lets start with it.





Here is the whole combo.

Its a stretchy leo print stapless top under a bisque velours spencer jacket, together with a golden pencil skirt.
I didn't have much luck doing fitting earrings, I just made some with big anthracite beads.

I really like this combination though I think Cleo would have rocked the colours as well.





My pack is very close to me, so I decided to make spring outfits first for my family members who didn't have some, the smaller kids, like Barker is.

For him, I made a blue top, blue and white Argyle checkered pants and a banana yellow cardigan for colder evenings.

I didn't make shoes for him because most of the time they still prefer to run barefoot. Also they still chew on shoes, if they get some into their claws.





So Pawla didn't get shoes as well.

For her I made a cute little flower print dress in greenish colours and a white lace cardigan to wear over it. Also, I finished two balls gums for her. They both have a pink ball and a purple butterfly.

The flower bouquet is an old Barbie or Petra doll one.





Its always difficult to make clothe for my youngest sister, Weredith. Not only that she is hard to measure, you also have to think about her long tail when you design clothes, and those teeny tiny itsy bitsy pieces of fabric are not easy to sew together as well.

This is the reason why I am especially prowd of this little spring outfit, a light pink dress with little flowers under a light pink little cardigan. 

The cardigan looks if she has to grow into it a bit, but the little dress perfectly fits and together they even look cute, don't you think?




Well, I spoke of five finished outfits, and here is the last one for today.


Of course Cleo thought my new outfit would suit her too, and also told me if I would get a new one for me, she might want one for herself as well.

So I finished another one for her, but in different materials and colours, of course!

Cleo is wearing a classic black and white striped top over a blue ruffled skirt (the same skirt as the one from the easter giveaway btw).

Over her top, she wears a white cotton jacket with two rows of half pearls which I think look very sophisitcated.

Also, Cleo has got a nice pair of golden star shaped earrings.





Oh, on the jackets back there are embroidered flowers all over her back, but as long as Cleo is wearing her hair long and open you can't see it.





I nearly forgot - here is the group shot!

From the left to the right once again:
Cleo deNile, Pawla, Weredith, Barker and Clawdeen Wolf (me).




Well, and these were all the new outfits I wanted to show to you today.

Next week, there will be another review. There arte still some to be done... all not the latest dolls in store, and ghouls who already were here.

I don't know with which one to start, so just let yourself be surprised.

For now, this is the end of the blogspot and I want to say goodbye!




Have a fangtastic weekend and a clawsome week,




💜💚💜

Clawdeen Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment