Saturday, March 31, 2018

Easter 2018


Hello Blogmonsters,


Tomorrow its easter.

Of course I made easter fashion for the ghouls, this year I just made two.

I want to show them to you of course!

I had a very busy time lately, and so I was glad to take a walk outside at least and let Calaminthe shoot some easter pictures of myself.

Of course I want to show you the most clawsome pictures as well. One of them you can already see above.

Enough talk, lets come to the new easter fashion.




And this year the outfits are for:


Meowlody and Purrsephonee!


The twins have the same taste of fashion and they like to look as twins, but usually with fine differences. I managed to do that.





Meowlody got a yellow top and a skirt and a white skirt with a cute chick print, I found it at our local fabric store.

The skirt has yellow lace at the bottom, and as every easter I made a pair of bunny ears as accessorie, Meowlodys are yellow with orange.





Purrsephonees outfit is nearly the same, just with a white top and white lace at the skirts bottom, and her ears also are white with orange inside.






Well, and here are the rest of the pictures Calaminthe took on last Sundays walk. I really think they rock... there had been a lot of rock...





But I agree that its a fangtastic background for doll pictures, I really love how they came out.





There had been a fishpond. The picture came out a little bit dark, but nevertheless I like the water at the background.





And downwards was a creek... Calaminthe really feared I could fall down there, but I am a werewolf and used to climb around in nature landscapes, of course!

The creek is called Bieke.





Yeah... more rock. And a root to rest on.

The pictures had been made here:







And yes - after a lot of climbing, I found the perfect location for the last picture: Some cute little first purple flowers in perfect size!




And now its time to say goodbye again.


HAPPY EASTER!

wishes

💜💚💜

Clawdeen Wolf

 - and Calaminthe!

No comments:

Post a Comment