Sunday, March 25, 2018

REVIEW: Ballerina Ghouls Cleo deNile


Hello Ghouls and Mansters,


Its Cleo deNile with the weekly blogspot!

We had a little party yesterday with Calaminthe, this is why we were not able to blog earlier, but here is your weekly blogspot!

Moanica D'Kay thinks she is the only one who is a great ballerina, but she is WRONG!

I dance since thousends of years and have more then enough parctice, and far more grace then her! Sure, the dance style change with the ages, but of course I am able to do modern age dances as well, like ballet, of course!

And I want to show you the great ballerina look I am wearing on stage.

Here am I as:



BALLERINA GHOULS CLEO DE NILE


Of course, all the boxes of the series look kind of the same and just differ in names ans artwork.
That zombie ghoul already described her box, and this is how I look in mine.
Time to get out!





Of course, before I want you to have a look at MY bootiful piece of artwork. Here it is.





Opening the box, you find me pinned on a stage themed background (Moanica also reviewed it). And if you have seen the Zombie ghoul's review as well, you already know that you don't find any other accessory but one little extra together with the doll.





In this case, it is a plastic "flying ribbon" at top of a little mummy statue (it also could be goddess ISIS maybe). I can hold it in my hand. It looks elegant and works as a trophy as well.





 Mye body is the fully articulated rebooted Monster High body, with sculpted on mummy wraps at one arm, one leg and my body. 

You can't pull out any of the armjoints, and as Moanicas, my legs are white to let them look like I would wear white tights, the only minus points on the Ballerina Ghouls, if you ask me.





On my head, I am wearing a golden tiara in ancient egypt style on a royal looking high bun. My hair is shorter then usually and I have bangs as most of the time.

My hair is mainly black with some streaks in dark turquise and blue tones and gives it a peacock shimmer.





Here you can see my hairstyle and the tiara from the side.

The tiara is pinned into my head, but Calaminthe will pull it out later and there are some "rings" at the tiara that allow to add an elastic so I can wear it without those plastic pins.

As you can see, I don't wear earrings.





Lets's have a look at my make-up. Sorry for all this hair in my face, its fresh out of the box and will be fixed later.

My make-up really is great. I am wearing a golden highlighter, and dark blue eyeshadow around my eye. My lipstick is a smooth salmon tone.





I am also accessorized with a golden collar-to-belt piece which perfectly fits, but the collar tends to stand upwards a bit instead of staying rested on my shoulders. You can open and close it backwards.

As everything I wear, it has ancient egypt ornaments and motives, as the scarab on the front.

Around my arms, I am wearing two royal blue mummy wrap bracelets that snap easily around my forearms.





My ballerina dress has a one shoulder black netpiece, the main piece is silky turquise with hieroglyph motives in red, blue and yellow.
The skirt part is cut into stripes that remember of mummy wraps.

There are to layers under the main dress from tull. The top one is red and the one on the bottom is black.





And on my legs, I am wearing these majestic shoes with high soles that are my monster ballerina shoes. The soles look like pyramid bricks, and there are mummy wraps winding up my white legst until they end close under my knees.


And yes, this is my ballerina look. We are at the end of todays blogspot.

Next week, of course, it is easter.

Please come back to have a look at what Clawdeen is coming up with then.


I wish you a majestic Sunday and a royal week,




💝💋💝

Cleo deNile!

No comments:

Post a Comment