Saturday, March 3, 2018

Nighties 2018 and a small story


Hello Blogmonsters,


Again one week is gone and its time to post a boo blogspot.

One of the latest projects I was working on had been pajamas and nightgowns for the ones who didn't have.

Usually then I am inviting the ones for a photosession and an after-photo-sleepover.

Was it a good idea this time?
Mmmmmaybe not...

Two of the ghouls were troublemakers.

I show you the five who got new nightwear:





At first I made pajamas for Lagoonas sister, Kelpie Blue.

I came up with a sleeveless top and matching pants, made of purple fabric with Monster High print that had been a little scarf before, an extra of one of the german MH maganzines.

Of course I made a pair of felt houseshoes and a sleeping mask that match as niceley as possible, and Kelpie was really liking them.

She tried them on and then had fun together with my siblings, as long as nobody else was here.





Next one to get new pajamas was Silvi Timberwolf.

Hers are comfy and wide. I used the pattern of the sportswear I once made for Jinafire, chose light blue T-Shirt material and added pink borders.

Her sleeping mask and houseshoes are hot pink, a very clean look.

Silvi was happy with it again and joined Kelpie after taking some solo pictures, knowing that I would get more visitors.





And then Moanica D'kay arrived, trouble maker Nr 1.

She was as nice as she somehow was possible when she tried on her pajamas.
She even said she "kinda" liked them... I guess thats a big like out of her mouth.

Those pajamas are leggings and shirt made from upcycled material Calaminthes friend Jianne sent to us. Its mainly white with stripes in pink, lemon green and a dark red, and I added a "Zombie Apocalypse" motive to the shirt.
Her houseshoes and mask are pink as well, but a lighter tone then Silvis.

She tried to tease my younger siblings afterwards, but had a very hard time trying because Clawdia and Clawd had been there too to help them.

Then she tried to recruit Kelpie for her "Zomboy army" and tell her it would be a good idea to dominate over the normies, but Silvie helped Kelpie, and afterwards Moanica again tried her biest being as nice as she could.





Gladly next who showed up was Ari Hauntington.

For her I made a short nightgown of mainly white fabric with dots and added some lace at the front and the bottom.
Her sleeping mask and shoes are dark grey.

She helped calm down the whole party alot.






Yeah.... and then trouble maker Nr 2 arrived, Amanita Nightshade.

Before she even had a look on her new nightwear, she tried to "borrow" clothes out of my warderobe, then from some of my siblings and then even the clothing of the invited ghouls...

But knowing what kind of ghoul Amanita is, of course I had more then just one eye on her.

After all, I was able to give her what I made for her, and of course she thinks nobody else looks as great as she does.

Her nightgown is lavender coloured with embroidered flowers (upcycled material again) with purple vichy checkered ruffles at the bottom.

She got a black sleeping mask and this time I made open toed slippers without heels.

Well, maybe she is right and this one is the biest of all the sleepwear I did.
What do you think?





Joining the rest of the crew she soon realized that there was another ghoul she had some things in common with - Moanica.

Here is the group shot, from the left to the right Silvi Timberwolf, Amanita Nightshade, Moanica D'kay, Kelpie Blue and Ari Hauntington.

Gladly those two went along that good that at the end they forgot to tease the rest.





I tell you what.

At the end, I was glad that this sleepover party was over. Usually I really like them.

Remember me not to finish fashion for more then two of the bad ghouls at one time again  - and then inviting them to stay.

I could imagine that a party with Moanica, Amanita, Nefera deNile, Toralei and the werecat twins maybe could be a little bit... too much. Phew....




Time to say goodbye now. I hope you liked the new fashion and the little backgroundstory I told you.

I guess I will get a little nap now because I go on working on more of my fashion ideas (I have more ideas then I have time, I can tell you!)




So, bye for today!


Have a fangtastic weekend and a clawsome week!



💜💚💜

Clawdeen Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment