Saturday, September 9, 2017

REVIEW: Shriek Wrecked Clawdeen Wolf


Ahoy, Blogmonsters!




Here is the weekly blogspot on Clawdeens Photoblog, and it's review time again!

I know that this look isn't the latest in the shops to get, and I know too that we had a review last week as well.

But surprisingly Calaminthe found this version of myself in the shelves of MΓΌller, Germany for cheap because the box had been opened already, and since full articulated dolls are not necessarily the usual thing she decided to bring it home - she never can have enough Clawdeens and Cleos and I am very glad as well for two reasons:
Reason one: my joints get a little bit weak with the time because I change my clothes very often and travel alot, and that is what Cleo does as well.
Reason two: I am very glad to get another very cute outfit!

I guess next week or the week afterwards you will see my new basic look again, though, because that version of myself is still perfectly all right.

Well, now I will share every detail of my boo look with you.

Today I am:



SHRIEK WRECKED CLAWDEEN WOLF


When you find me in the stores my box looks like this from the front.

This one had been completeley open, but Calaminthe managed to take a picture as it would be still shut.

Since there is already a review of Shriek Wrecked Catrine deMew in my blog you just have to follow the link to see the description.

My box looks the same, just of course with the difference that you will find MY artwork and name on it instead of Catrines.




This applies to the back of the box also, of course. 

You also will find a hint at the bottom that you can pull out my ellbow and wrist joints and two pictures of Catrine and Gil Webber who are also part of the Shriek Wrecked line.




As usually, when I show you how a doll is pinned on the background display, here is the hint that all you can see here is everything you get:

No comb, no doll stand and no diary is included to most of the reboot lines.




But I have some other accessories, and I show them to you next.

Here is the over-all-view of my boo look.




My hair is brown with purple streak and hold together in a ponytail at the bottom of my head.

Over it, as accessorie, I am wearing a salmon coloured plastic scarf with pirate hat fascinator, you will have a better look at it from the front.

ON this picture you can also see how to find the right points to pierce earrings to your dolls.

Because you need a hot needle for this you should, if you are not adult, ask your parents if you are allowed to do it or if they could do this for you.





On the front, the little pirate hat fascinator is black with a "paw and crossbone" motive.

The eyeshadow I am wearing this time is a light purple that goes together with my clothes and salmon lipstick, of course also fitting my look.





Also I am wearing a huge pirate look necklace with nautic charms and a crescent moon molded on in gold.

And over my Shirt I am wearing a salmon coloured plastic belt in shape of a scarf as well and with golden "claw and crossbones" motive.




The top is purple, black and white striped and those stripes look a little bit... shredded.

And I wear knee long black pants with golden detail at the bottom of the legs.




I love my fierce boo pirate boots. Those are purple, have peg leg heels and golden crossbone, compass and crescent moons. They also have some more details, like buckles.

And last not least I come with a salmon coloured beach bag which is open at the top and repeats the motives of my other accessories perfectly.

I am very happy with my boo look.

Since this is the third articulated reboot version of myself Calaminthe bought, I will not repeat to show you how my body looks, since this is already done in this Review. Just follow the link if you like.
You will find some pictures there of the differences between my classic and new bodytype.


For today, the blogspot is done and I will continue working on boo clothes for me, my friends and my family.

I hope to see you back here next week. 

Byebye for now,

have a fangtastic weekend and a clawsome week!


πŸ’œπŸ’šπŸ’œπŸ’‹

Clawdeen Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment