Saturday, September 23, 2017

Fall 2017: Second Five Outfits


Hi Blogmonsters,




Here is Clawdeen with the second Wave of my self made Fall Collection outfits for this year.

I am not one who needs to be called first, usually, but since you may have already seen one of those outfits I made for myself.

The earrings are new, too, Calaminthe found some nice earring packs at Tedi, Germany, and brought them home for us dolls.




I don't know if you still remember my old fall outfit, crocheted top and skirt and a green felt coat.
that one was falling apart and I decided that I liked the green coat so much that I wanted to have a brand boo one and then, why not, a complete boo look to go with it.

On this picture you see the green coat, sewn from green knit material, having a small collar and huge statement buttons to close it.




Under the coat, I wear a black blouse with green bean pattern - yes, I know, beans are not the perfect pattern for a werewolf ghoul, but I liked how it looked and also the colours.

This bean pattern top is sleeveless and has a black bow at the top and fake buttons at the front - it closes at the back.

I wear it together with a simple, but classic pencil skirt in black and black leggings that originally had been Ever-After-High tights. It was a tiny bit to small for myself and so I cut off the feet of those and made leggings for myself.




After I finished my own boo outfit, I made one for the last member of my family who didn't have one so far: my tiny sister Weredith Wolf.

For her, I made a pink and berry coloured striped playsuit, and to let it look like an outfit for the day I added a white collar and some fake purple rhinestone buttons.

The pattern for the romper suit didn't work out perfectly, but this was the tiniest outfit I ever made. Maybe her next one will look better.




Also, Kelpie Blue got her first self made fashion.

She looks a bit stiff here modeling it.

For her, I made a light purple tunique with two layers of purple lace and a simple mini skirt made from blue jeans material with anchor pattern.

Kelpie told me, she likes it very much and if she couldn't get more outfits.
Of course she will!




Venus McFlytraps latest fall fashion isn't completeley new.

I used the green and pink upcycled Barbie pants I made for her one or two falls ago again but added a new to sdince the old pullover didn't work anymore.

Her boo top is from pink batic material, and to complete the look I also finished a black leather belt with green rhinestone studs and a belt buckle that originally had been a button I found.

Upcycling is totally okay for Venus and so she is very happy with what she got and decided to give away her old pullover.




And last but not least, here is Abbey Bominable modeling her latest fall outfit.

IT was a little bit difficult to make something for her that looked totally Abbey but still more fall then winter.
I had good luck to find a cute piece of blue fabric that has a pattern of white dots that look like first snow - snow that falls down usually in November and not the really thick snow that you have in winter.

I made a balloon dress from it and added a white collar.

Also I finished a pair of blue pompom earrings for her.

Then I thought that it still looked a tiny bit boring and sewed a white faux furry bag for her, and now I am happy and Abbey is, too.

Its so good to make your friends feeling comfy!




Well, and here is the group shot for today:

Venus McFlytrap, me carrying my sister Weredith, Kelpie Blue and Abbey Bominable.

I hope you like my boo outfits and I also hope you got some inspiration for trying out making some yourself, maybe.

It doesn't need to be perfect at the beginning, mine wasn't as well. Just use your forgotten school sewing, crochet or knit skills and try out what might work.
Don't give up if the result isn't what you wanted it to be. Practice will help you getting better with each outfit you do, believe me!

There are hundreds of tutorials for doll clothes on YouTube that might help you finding out how to do something, for beginners as well as for people who already have better skills.

I would love to see YOUR outfits. Feel free to send pics of your own fashion to me and I will show them at my facebook site.

For today, the blogspot is at its end.

So as always, I hope you have a fangtastic weekend and a clawsome week!

Bye for today,


💚💜💜💚

Clawdeen Wolf!

No comments:

Post a Comment