Saturday, May 13, 2017

Double-Fashion-Blogspot: More Working And First Summer Looks


Hello Blogmonsters,


Its weekend again and it is time to do the weekly blogspot - 
here is Clawdeen Wolf for you, still busy.

I hope you liked that, during the last three weeks, there had been three reviews. 
Cleo, Venus and I are really happy with our boo looks.

The picture above shows Cleo and me together:
It is meant as a boo blogheader picture.

After so much review stuff I thought maybe you want to see some more of the outfits I finished during the last weeks for my friends.

I have ten for you:
Five working outfits, again, and also five summer outfits.

Because the summer line is one of my important lines, there will be some more of them in future blogspots.

Lets start with working clothes.



Usually, I am doing combos with aprons.
My sister Clawdia Wolf though has a job already as a writer. Of course from time to time she needs an apron as well, but mainly she has to look good in her job.

So for her I made a red twinset with Londoom motive on the shirt, a pepita skirt and red tights and, to complete the look, small black and white hoop earrings.



Lorna McNessie though got the usual apron. Hers has an argyle checkered pattern and she wears it over a black dress that has a seaserpant motive printed on. She had been accessorized with a big blue ribbon for her hair.



Jane Boolittle most of the time works with pets.

So for her I made a blue T-Shirt with a cute sloth motive and khaki pants to let her look like a professional animal keeper.

The buck she has is one of three I found in TEDI. I don't know if they still have them, but maybe you can try to get some yourself, if you like.



Silvi Timberwolf got a purple T-Shirt with wolf head motive and black jeans under an apron with flower pattern and a pair of yellow erarrings.

The motive on her T-Shirt is now bigger, it looks much better then the smaller ones Calaminthe printed out before, but I will still use all those little motives I already have for future T-Shirts. 

I will give some of them away, if you are interested in having a T-Shirt for your doll, you can get it for free, just put some stamps into an envelope for shipping it to you.
If you have interest, please contact Calaminthe.



Twyla has a light blue smock with green buttons at the front and a bucket as well. The smock can be opened and closed in the back and so it is more like a dress.



Here are these five working looks together on a group shot:

From left to the right:
Lorna, Clawdia, Twyla, Silvi and Jane.



Well, now to the summer looks.

This one I made for Cleo deNile.

These are the second pair of trousers with the same pattern for her.
The old ones went apart with the time, also the golden top and the felt coat that went together with it originally.

I always thought the fabric would look better in summer, so this vacation, I made a boo look that is more perfect - a twinset:

Pants and top are the same and completed with golden sewed-on chain belt, chain earrings and a bracelet.



Draculauras look for this summer you may have seen already - I made the pink one-shoulder top and yellow-orange and pink striped bermudas with lace this fall to match her boo accessories set.



Here is Frankie Stein wearing her accessories inspired summer look.
Her top is red and blue checkered and her skirt has the same colours and are striped.

Calaminthe found both of the accessorie packs at Toys'R'Us.



Honey Swamp wears a dress made from painted-over T-Shirt material. 

That dress had originally been designed as party dress, but I always thought it wasn't glamourous enough, so now it is a summer dress - for summer it is perfect. 

The dress is held together with a blue belt made from an old plastic bracelet.

I love to recycle old material for my looks.



Abbey Bominable got a boo summer dress as well, a pink one with flower pattern and sewed-on pink double-belt and shoulder straps. Also she got a boo pair of earrings.



These are only the first wave of 2017 summer outfits.
I promised you, there will be some more.

Well, today we are at the end of the blogspot.

Of course, as always, you are invited to tell me what you think of my designs and ideas.

For today, we are at the end of the spot and everything left is to say goodbye,

and wish you a fangtastic weekend and a clawsome week!

💜💚💜💋

Clawdeen Wolf!

1 comment: