Saturday, October 22, 2016

Nefera Special

Hello Blogmonsters,


Here is Clawdeen with the weekly blogspot.

Sorry for not having much time lateley, but I am working on a ton of brand boo outfits. Some of those are already for Christmas but of course there has to be stuff I can show you before.

So I made some clawsome boo outfits for not-so-important clothing series that the ghouls will like hopefully and I am going to go on with this.

As you can see, the couch (and me) has been decorated for Halloween already.
I wanted to have a background representing todays special guest but I didn't find one, so I decided it to be neutral.

But my guest today of course can stand for herself.



May I present you the one and only 

Nefera deNile,

oldest daughter of the Mummy and sister of Cleo deNile.

Hello, readers!


So, Nefera, you changed your hairstyle to one that we all know from your sister?

Well... sigh... I KIND OF did. But let me tell you the truth. Knowing me with my hair back doesn't mean I didn't wear bangs ever before. Of course I didn't wear them for a long time and I felt it was time for a change.
I have a very long unlife and so who tells you that I wasn't the first one to wear this? Its a classic ancient egypt hairdo! Also, it looks much better on me then on Cleo plus I have a different hair colour!

Yes, it suits you very niceley even though I think it looks as fangtastic on  Cleo as well!

Well, thats of course YOUR personal opinion.
But I think you asked me to do this little interview because you wanted me to show pictures of my warderobe and what you had designed for me so far?
So won't we start maybe? You know I am a very impotrant monster and of course I have to adhere other deadlines as well.

Um... of course. Okay, lets start showing pictures, then!



So, here is a picture of my classical style and as most of the folks know me.
I still love it but I also don't always want to look the same.



So this year I went to change my look to this one which also is of course an outfit, hairdo and make-up that looks like JUST made for my royal self.



And gladly, with you, I found a boo court dressmaker - even though it bothers me that you do far more clothes for Cleo then for me!

Well, she is one of my beast friends, Nefera!

And I PAY you, so would you please be so nice and do more clothes for me?

Well. This one on the picture above was the first summer dress you crocheted for me.
I like the colours you chose, the dark turquise with shimmer and the gold accents are very much like ne and the lobster colour was something that matched my shoes.



Here is my second crochet summer outfits and I like the bead details. You called it "camouflage" outfit back then but of course I am no one that needs to hide.



Here is my nightwear, a crochet nightgown and darker slippers and sleeping mask together with a salmon coloured silk dressing gown that is very compfy.



Here is my one-shoulder turquise lurex swimsuit with gold bordering together with a brown and turquise sheer pareo and headband.



This is what I am wearing today. I think this had been the first party fashion you made for me - a paillette crochet top in gold and golden fishnet harem trousers. One never can have enough gold!



This one had been an old Barbie charleston dress but though I usually don't wear OLD things its great you made something NEW out of it for me. The yellow lace and frings suits me very nieceley, of course, and I think I look much better in it then ANY Barbie would.



My fall fashion... an offwhite crochet pullover with gold collar and a black wet look skirt.



Here is my yellow christmas ensemble.



And here is my winter ensemble.
Turquise lourex crochet again on the pullover and hat, yellow crochet on the scarf and brown corduory pants.
I begin to think that MAYBE I now have enough crochet stuff and want more sewn outfits...



My spring dress is turquise with white pattern, lace at the bottom and crochet short cardigan in white with lurex.



This had been a dress that came with a pacage as a gift. It had been made for a Zombie princess but you changed it to suit me as a party dress and this one really came out niceley.



A princess of course has to do sport sometimes to hold her body as the high level as it is. I gave up fearleading but meditation and gymnastics is still something I practice of course and here is my outfit for this.

And it is the last outfit I can show you today.



Thank you for the interview and the pictures, Nefera.

We are at the end of  todays blogspot.
Make sure to be back next weekend to see some boo Halloween outfits!

I wish you a fangtastic weekend and a clawsome week!

xxx Clawdeen Wolf xxx

Bye, Nefera!

No comments:

Post a Comment