Saturday, October 29, 2016

Halloween Time!


Hello Blogmonsters!



Its nearly Halloween!

And so of course I am posting Halloween stuff - I made two brand boo outfits for two of the ghouls.
The picture above was made on Hohe Bracht last Sunday - me wearing fall fashion again. There is another picture which I will post at the blogs end.

So - how do you boo on Halloween?
We will sit around together here with Calaminthe, watching MH Boovies and other Halloween stuff.

And now to this years two Halloween Outfits:



Here is Nr 1 of those. We drew lots again and Marisol was the lucky one to get a boo outfit.

For her I finished a dress with wide sleeves from a boo pumpkin fabric I found, added some black lace and a purple corsage belt and made a headband from two pipecleaners.



And here is the dress I made for my beastie Draculaura.

I wanted to stay in the black, orange and purple colour scheme.

Dracs dress is all black panne velvet and has bat details at the bottom. I also made a fitting black lace petticoat and a kind of shawl or coat with bat wing shape, also lace.

Also Draculaura got some clawsome scull earrings in orange which isn't REALLY her colour, but for Halloween, I think, it looks clawsome.



And here you have a picture of us five who already have costumes.

From the left to the right me, Marisol Coxi, Abbey Bominable, Cleo deNile and Draculaura!



Well, this is all for today. I really hope to find more clawsome Halloween stuff for next year but it isn't so easy to get fabric that looks clawsome on us dolls here in town, and also Halloween merchandise that works is kind of rare. But I really hope that I will manage to do five boo outfits next year, that'd be clawsome!

Now I already have started to do christmas stuff for the ghouls who hasn't dresses yet, but of course I won't show them to you before December.
Don't worry though - I have planned and finished already enough other stuff for three weeks in November.

Okay, have a fangtastic weekend and a clawsome week and
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

xxx Clawdeen Wolf!


Little spoiler:
I have two more pictures of the boo Halloween-outfits but I want to post those on Monday in Facebook as Halloween greetings.





No comments:

Post a Comment