Saturday, October 1, 2016

Cleos Shopping-Trip / REVIEW: Scream And Sugar Amanita And Nefera / REVIEW: 3 More Minis


Hello Blogmonsters,



here is Cleo deNile with the Saturday blogspot.

And whoa, have I much to tell. This will be a huge blogspot.

Today, Calaminthe asked me if I would like to go into Toys'R'Us and buy some Minis and... "see whom you meet there..." yeah...

Soooo I said yes, of course - who wouldn't love to go and buy new things.

First I packed one of our Monster high Minis Checklist...



I checked the weather then. Rainy. Should I still wear my new fall collection?
I decided, yes, since Calaminthe would take me in the car I shouldn't get too wet.



Then I checked myself in the mirror, of course. Calaminthe... there are some spiderwebs that have to go!
For myself - of course I looked as majestic as always!



Then I went shopping. Everything seemed to be alright.

I found a Monster High Minis 3-pack and bought it home.
here it is - you see the front of the 3-pack box. 

The advantage of this pack is you see what you get and you get one special edition. There is also the usual checklist in the pack.



Here is how the pack looks at the backsite.

The three minis shown had been the three I got:



One Catty Noir, one Abbey Bominable and one Clawdeen wolf Mini - each from different series.



Catty is of course black with tail and a cute pink nose, pink eyes with musical notes in them and pink long hair.
She has a silver dress with dots in black, white and pink and silver shoes... or socks. I am not sure how to call them. Call them as you like.

Catty is an Original which means Series 1. She is a great find.



This is the second Abbey of our Minis collection.

She has glitter all over her hair, lavender streaks and a lavender dress with ice cream motive and some stars.
Her "shoes are lavender as well and look like something thats dripping.

She is a Candy (Series 8) and a great find.



And here is our second Clawdeen.

She has black hair with purple streaks, big yellow button eyes, a purple dress with a green and yellow patch and green shoes that look like they have been stitched onto Clawdeen with black stitches. Those you can also find on her dress.

Clawdeen is a Ragdoll (Series 6) and she is uncommon.



So this was great... I still though cannot believe whom I then brought home!

Aaahrgh!

Calaminthe, that wasn't so nice!!!



So here they are.

May I introduce to you...
Amanita Nightshade - dark seed of tzhe Corpse flower - and she REALLY is
and my sister Nefera in a complete new look!
Hmpf....

well. I KNOW they love to be shown in detail. And that I am the one to do it. Now.
And sooo I do now... sigh...



here are they still on their box.

Its called "Scream and Sugar" I think.
Scream and sugar. Tsss... those two! Scream - okay. Sugar.... giggles...

Okay. I'll stop. I try to do a NICE review now.

So the front of the box is as the sides all plastic with a muffin logo, Amanitas and Neferas name and very cute artwork of those two.



The back of the box shows the same artwork in a coffin shaped frame for each of both, their names and whose daughters they are in different languages.

On the bottom there is some more information.

Also there is a... be nice, Cleo... okay, its not too small, its at least there...
there is a tiny photo of a playset including me you can also buy.



When you open the box the two are on a display that shows some stripes and a coffin bean or café or so in black, turquise, yellow and a little bit white.

You can also see that Amanita and Nefera don't come with stands and brushes.



Each of them though comes with a goblet and a plate with stuff.

Those are golden and have handles so they can hold them in their hands.

Amanitas goblet has a drink with tentacles and two beast heads in green, Neferas drink is purple.

Amanitas plate carries a black piece of cake with eyes and dripping teeth and some hair.

Neferas plate carries a pie in blue with purple tentacles, topped with something golden, also with tentacles.



Now here is Amanita Nightshade deboxed.

I know that we usually show you the bodies of new characters, but we don't do this here.
Amanita has the OLD Monster High standard body.

Her skin is green and her long purple and blue hair is hold back at the top by a big purple blossom.



On the faceup picture you can see that she has purple eyes, framed with green eyeshadow and dark magenta or somewhat highlighter as well as some very special, bootiful leaf designes in black.

Her eyebrows are purple.

Her lipstick is lime green.




On this pictures you can see that Amanita is accessorized with two different, but matching, black earrings.

The left one is a little spoon with spider web design and a sculette at the top.
The right one is a fork that has the shape of a skeleton hand, also with scullette on the top.



also she has a green bracelet with - I think - Fleurs de Lys design.

Amanita is wearing this over black long gloves that are sculpted with floral designs.

Those look very good, but Calaminthe told me she usually prefers dolls without because the sculpted on gloves of course mean the doll always has to wear then - unless you would have a second pair of arms and hands to change. This can be done of course, but there is no second pair of arms included to the dolls usually whisch is a pity when you want to change their looks.

Amanita wears a wonderful silky dress with leaf pattern in black on a purple and pink background. It has a sewn on petticoat in black lace and also black lace at the top.



Here are Amanitas shoes. They are cute, all in black and have a leaf design and cupcake soles.



And here is my sister Nefera in her brand boo look.

Nefera also has her old body mold, but her skin is paler then on the old basic doll, but also more shimmering. I think the boo York Nefera had been the same.



This time Nefera has long hair with bangs - a hairstyle that usually I prefer myself, but its also very typically ancient egypt maybe and  - don't tell her - I think it looks good on her. NEARLY as good as on me.
Her hair is turquise as usually, this time with purple streaks.

Her eyeshadow is also turquise and she has of course egypt kind of khajal.

Her lips are bright purple.


Around her neck she is wearing a bootiful golden necklace or collier or collar, call it as you want, with an egypt lotus at the bottom.



Also she is accessoirized with a golden simple but big bracelet and a black belt that has a scarab buckle and hieroglyph motives all around.

This one is fixed over her translucent yellow tunique with black bordering and with golden glitter all over.



This is how her tunique looks like without collar and belt.



Shining through the tunique are her purple and turquise leggings that are long, skinny, high waisted and have a mummy wrap pattern with black hieroglyphs.

The same pattern is on the top Nefera wears under her tunique which is a bustier with transparent plastic straps.



Here you can see the tunique, the belt, the bracelet and the collar once again. The belt has two pssibilities to be closed at the back so maybe I can borrow it and wear it myself on my smaller body.



Here are Neferas shimmering golden shoes that have a fan design.

On this picture you also can see how fine Neferas skin is shimmerin.

Don't tell Amanita or Nefera... I really hope they don't see this... but they sure will... sigh... but I really love their looks.

So. Nice enough? I guess.

We are at the end of todays blogspot...

NEXT week, Clawdeen told me, she will start the 2016 Halloween season. Don't miss it!
She is going to start this years Giveaway and she told me this time there would be some surprises you can win.

I wish you a royal weekend and a fangtastic week.

Love and kisses, Cleo!

No comments:

Post a Comment