Saturday, August 15, 2015

Where To Buy Fashion For Monsters


Hi blogmonsters!



Clawdeen here with the weekly blogspot.

Well, there had been some changes is Calaminthes life this week.
Since she has a new job at the moment, we decided (and I wrote about it) to do the blogspot on Saturdays instead.


The bad thing this week is I don't have made enough new fashion to show to you because I am a little bit slower then usually doing things.

Well, this doesn't mean that I don't have ANYTHING I could write about today, does it?


The ghouls and me browsed Pinterest to look for great new shops with fangtastic fashions.

Some of them are expensive, others not. But all the pictures show fashion of shops avalable for you.
I wish I would own some of those, they are great!


First shop we found is of course the great 


Here are some of the fangtastic fashions they have:



https://www.etsy.com/de/listing/221466642/monster-puppe-walk-wie-ein-agypter-haute?ref=shop_home_active_7


It had been hard to choose from all the clawsome creations of that shop. I really would love to have one.


Well, but there are also some other nice shops on etsy.


Here is another one who sells clawsome hand made fashion:


Again I show you three examples:





The third shop I want to introduce you because we love their fashion is


They have many vintage clothes for us so it is Operettas favourite shop.
Three examples of their fashion:





Some fangtastic high quality knitted clothing you can get at


Here some examples:






For all the shops shown, we can't guarantee anything, you have to try them out themselves.
Calaminthe owns nothing of all these stuff, pictures and fashion are all made of their owners.

These are just some examples for fangtastic Etsy shops.

If you browse Pinterest or Etsy a bit, I am sure you'll find your dream fashion but I really hope we could give you some nice tips.

I hope you liked this weeks blogspot.

Next week I guess I am not sure yet also what to post, but I'll find something.
Maybe some more fall fashion will be finished then.

Until then, have a nice week and a great weekend,

xxx Clawdeen xxx


















No comments:

Post a Comment