Friday, August 7, 2015

Spectra Vondergeist Special


Hi Blogmonsters,



here is Clawdeen with the next special:

this time about our friend Spectra.

But before, I have a small announcement:

From now on the weekly blogspot won't be on Friday anymore because there is no time for that,
starting with next week the blogspots will be posted on SATURDAY!!!

Okay?

Well, then I will welcome todays guest:



Spectra Vondergeist!

Hi Spectra, what's up?



Hello Clawdeen,
well, of course you know last week I got a new purse, but thats not the exiting gossip ghoul you want me to be, is it? 
Well, you know... I still love gossip, but only when it is true and proved, meanwhile most of the readers may have seen our HAUNTED boovie and know why.

Of course, I know, you want to know about Porter Geiss and me since he isn't part of our crew here...
we are still in contact, but mainly via media and stuff. From time to time he has portraits for me and I have stuff to write about he may be interested in or anybody else from the Haunted High.

Well, of course we don't just communicate about THOSE things.

Thank you for telling us - 
now our readers may be interested in your warderobe, so would you show us?

Of course!



Lets start with the fashion I wore when I came here, its the Picture Day fashion which I absoluteley love!



What I wear on this picture and what I also absolutely love is this maul fashion combination. Isn't it Upper Class?



And this one is my second maul outfit. I really love the one sleeve dress with the skyline motive also!



Now here is the first crochet dress you made for me and this cute party dress is still one of my favourites!



Also, I love this dark purple snow overall with accessoires.
You know I love to wear fabric like silk or else but even a ghost likes to be cozy in winter!



From winter to summer - here is my spooktaculair dark purple swimsuit with pareo and bag. 
Cute beach wear, isn`t it?



This summer dress you made for me when starting the "Camouflage" series which meanwhile is integrated in different other series.
 I like it because I love the skirt part very much! Its so me!




Here is my nightgown in softer tones. Of course with fitting sleeping mask and cozy shoes.



My christmas dress looks like all the others you made.... but of course mine is in purple!



Well, here is the first sewn outfit you came up with for me, a magenta bubble dress which you can wear longer or shorter. I prefer the short version. Also I like the feather headpiece very much! I love to wear this one at parties.



This year you also made a spring dress for me. Its a warm material but I love the silver scullette motive and the lace at the bottom, as well as the shawl and the little silver rose.



And here are the pictures of the sport fashion you made for me, and so far this is all I can show you.

Did you plan some more spooktaculair fashion for me, Clawdeen?


Yes, I already have something planned for fall since so far you don't have a fall outfit, and of course I have some more series in head or just ideas for outfits. you'll see!



So, we are at the end of todays blogspot. 

REMEMBER:

From next week on the blogspots will be on SATURDAY!


Well, thank you for showing your warderobe to the readers, Spectra, it had been much fun.

Oh, no act, it was fun to show those who want all my fashion!

Well, all is left is to wish the readers as always a great weekend and a happy next week!

Bye for today,

xxx Clawdeen Wolf xxx

xoxoxox Spectra Vondergeist




No comments:

Post a Comment