Saturday, August 29, 2015

Howleen Special

Hi Blogmonsters,


Clawdeen Wolf again with the weekly blogspot!

Today we have again a ghoul special, this time its one family member of me:




Hello Howleen!

Um, yeah, hello Clawdeen and hello Readers!

So, Howleen, would you tell the readers something about you before we start to show your warderobe?
Maybe they would like to know if we hate each other because we debate so much?

Um, no, I think I can decide of my own what I want to talk about, but maybe, you think they would be interested... okay, one sentence, no, of course we like each other, we are one wolf clan, and I love all my bro's and sis's... its just, we have alot to argue about when Clawdeen doesn't borrow me things I need or about me just being the little sis.

Well... thats behind me, I am Howleen and in 13 wishes I showed everybody that I have of course my own personality and my own life and my own clothing style and everything!

What else? Some of you may wonder why I have an earring because at first with this outfit I didn`t have one... my earhole was closed, but we punched a new one so I can wear my old earring again or maybe new ones...

Well, thank you, Howleen, for telling the people. Do you want to show your warderobe now, perhaps?


Yes, of course!



So, this is my old look, its a body, shoes and belt I wear when having my hip-hop dance class.
And this had been the first look I had when arriving here.



But last year, I decided to change my hair and bought new fashion. This is me walking to the Creepateria, wearing my brand new look which I wear today as well.



This now is my oldest fashion made by Clawdeen. I don't own other maul fashion, but meanwhile I have many self made clothes.
This combination as you see it I don't wear anymore. Crochet pullover and pants are now parts of other looks.



On this picture I was trying out Clawdeens dark green crochet sleeping bag, it is very cozy!



This is the second try for a new look, but I was still not completely happy with the result.
Well, something I change my mind about what I like to wear or don't like. Its normal, isn't it?
But that doesn't mean I have my own style!



But here the pink hot pants are what I love them to be - part of my nightwear. Clawdeen completed the look with a yellow and pink top and with socks and a sleeping mask which I don't wear at the picture.



And on this oh so blurry picture you see the black pullover again. Its my winter fashion and the black pullover is perfect with it, I think, together with aqua blue crochet pants and a fitting headband plus orange scarf. I like my fashion to be colourful.



And on this group shot with my siblings and Draculaura I wear the yellow striped skirt and legwarmers together with a dark blue top, thats how I love it to be my summer look!




Well, here is my second summer look and I love this one very much but not the colour anymore. Clawdeen promised me that I would get a new one next year, this time in blue. I hope she really will do! Green is so not my colour!



This is my swimsuit, striped in aqua blue, lavender and salmon, and my yellow beach bag.



My christmas dress is turquise, as all of them with fitting hat!



Here is the first outfit Clawdeen sewed for me, a rainbow coloured tube dress and stockings. Its my party look.



My sport outfit is also crochet, its a skirt and a top for playing tennis. From time to time Cleo comes around and we play together, its fun!



Here is my working jeans onezie, with a crochet pullover again. On the picture you see me after picking some oranges.



My fall outfit is a blue pullover with an orange stripe and a pink skirt, also crochet.



Here is so far my last outfit, its for spring, a pink dress with colourful heart pattern and a yellow polka dot cardigan. It is my favourite look and I hope in future my sis will come up with a few more like this one!



Of course I will, Howleen! I think I get better meanwhile in doing fashion and so we will see what I will come up with for you in the future.

Well, this was this weeks spot.

Again I am not sure what to write about next week. I don't know if I will have finished enough new outfits to do a blogspot or maybe coming up with something different.

For now, I wish you as usually a fangtastic weekend and a clawsome week!

xxx Clawdeen xxx

Me too. Bye!

xxx Howleen

















No comments:

Post a Comment