Saturday, August 22, 2015

New Fall Fashion

Hello Blogreaders,


Today Clawdeen left it to me again to do the blogspot - Cleo.

She still is busy with doing some fall fashion for the ghouls... I hope I get something new as well, but she promised to put me on the list. She told me she works on something for somebody different at the moment. Hm...

Well, I was not sure if I would have enough pictures for doing a new fashion blog, but it seems there is enough new stuff. Since Clawdeen doesn't have as many time as before, its not always easy to find something to blog about. Last week though, it seemed you liked Clawdeens post. We had more views than usually!

Okay, instead of talking I now show you the latest fashion from our Clawdeen.



Since Clawd didn't get fall fashion last year - instead Clawdeen came up with something for spring - it was of course fair that he would get something THIS year. Browns look very good on this werewolf, and so Clawdeen sewed brown striped pants, a sand coloured tunique and a brown vest for her brother.



Afterwards Luna had been the one to get new fall fashion.
For her, Clawdeen came up with a black dress with bead motive at the lower part and with black lace stockings. Also, Luna got some nice silver earrings.



Our pirate ghost Vandala got new short black, grey and silver striped pants and a dark grey tunique with green flower pattern. To round the pirate look, she also got a bandana in the same fabric as her pants and a brown fake leather corsage.



And here is Elissabats new look - a purple dress with ruffeled skirt part, accessoirized with a black handbag with red trim and white rhinestone closing, red bracelet and also a red necklace.


This had been all the new looks Clawdeen finished in two weeks, but I must say they came out just great.



Oh, and here are two more group pictures with fall clothing. Some of the fashion you see is from last year.

On this picture is Luna, Catty, Clawdeen, Clawd and me.



And here you can see Honey, Scarah, Elissabat, Neightan and Vandala.



Yes... we are at the end of todays blogspot and I hope you liked the new fashion.

We still discuss what to show next week. Maybe it will be a ghoul special again.

I hope you may come back then and have a look at our blog.

Have a great weekend and week,

<3 Cleo deNile







No comments:

Post a Comment