Friday, February 20, 2015

New Furniture, A Sleepover And Much More

Hello Blogmonsters,



This is a Friday with mixed news.
There had been so much new stuff the whole week I want to tell you about!

Lets begin with my walk last Friday.
I walked around our reservoir, the Biggesee and got some snapshots, testing out my new raincoat. 
Funny enough it was sunny.... but also very windy and cold, so the coat was the right thing to wear.

This phots had been taken at the "Bremger Stück" near Attendorn on one of the retaining walls, behind me a high part of the lake and in front of me the water level was low.

I don't love my pose here... you can guess I was freezing a bit.



This picture had been taken on the same walk. Me just climbing around on some of the rocks for a full body shot.


On Saturday, Cleo went to one of her legendary shopping trips.
This time to IKEA Siegen.



Afterwards, she called Ghoulia to help her bringing home our brand new HUSET furniture!
Yay, I am so happy. This is the most clawsome lounge furniture, I love IKEA!
And guess what! It has been the last set in the whole store, so we really had good luck!



Here is a picture of the complete furniture.

A pink couch (EKTORP), a yellow chair (BUNSÖ), a green table (LACK perhaps) and a white shelf (KALLAX) had been included as well as a cute red pillow in heart shape with arms (FAMNIG HJÄRTA) and a black and white carpet (STOCKHOLM).

I googled the names of the furniture at IKEA online in case you would also like to buy them in normie size because all of the things in the set are repliques in doll size that are avalable for the normies too, in different colours though, some of them.



As Cleo and Ghoulia show now, the HUSET set perfectly makes sense for us, and we now will use it as a whole or in single parts for future pictures. As you will see later.


The same weekend, I finished the last two pajamas for my friends until we make new ones.
This means now everybody living here has self made nightwear.



Neithan Rot got some blue crochet shorts and a fitting sleeping mask plus a blue camouflage top and fitting slippers.



For Gigi I came up with a powder pink top and turquise pants and open simple slippers plus sleeping mask in turquise.



Viperine got crochet lourex shorty pajamas in white with pink stripes at the top and felt acessoires, also white.


On Monday, they had a sleepover together with some more friends, showing them off their latest nightwear.



Here you can have a look at the party.
From left to right:
Neightan Rot, Catty Noir, Jane Boolittle, Viperine Gorgone, Lorna McNessie, Marisol Coxi and Gigi Grant.
As you see, the HUSET furniture was already useful for them. Also in the picture is some Barbie furniture and a TV from the german punk band "Die Ärzte".


Wednesday, I managed to finish new weather fashion for Cleo!

Here I show you in detail:


Here is the jewellery she got: Golden drop earrings who had been old Fake Barbie ones and a turquise wooden pearl bracelet that was, as my own one, part of a single normie earring. We have some more of these acessoires and I will give them to some of my friends one thing at a time.



Here is Cleo wearing the complete outfit. 
She got a purple raincoat from umbrella material with the same flower buttons as mine. Over her shoulder she has a repaired Fake Barbie handbag.



Here you have a look at her open raincoat with hood down and on what I made for under it.



Its a sleeveless dress in turquise with a purple, golden trimmed corsage belt over it.
You also can see now the back of the coat.

As I told you on my fb page, she thanked me by buying some new stuff on Wednesday and she even shopped some more yesterday.



Here is everything she brought to me: 
Two pieces of spring fabric, four different laces, two bouquets of fabric roses in pink and yellow, golden pearl buttons and the most clawsome fake fur which I think I will not need before doing next years winter fashion, but this material is so soft and great!


Well, we are at the end of todays spot.

I already started the first of the new spring outfits (for Nefera) but you will have to wait until March to have a look at the first of those, because for next week I planned to do an Abbey Special.

Until then I inform you about the latest news on my facebook page 

I wish you the greatest weekend and a fangtastic next week!

Byebye,

xxx Clawdeen Wolf xxx










2 comments:

  1. love the raincoats!!! will you do a tutorial?
    also very excited for what you will make with the new material :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The material isn't meant for somebody special, they had been founds which I thought I could need best for my ghouls.

      The raincoats are made after a MyFroggyStuff Tutorial. I just altered the hoods a bit. You can find it here:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILFh_PisAW0&list=PL-e1iDdpSo6FtpZ0zrj0he1D6T-wAtYeh&index=49

      Delete