Friday, September 5, 2014

Three More Outfits, A Party Pic Again And Asking You Something. Once More.

Hi Blogmonsters,

it's Friday again and here is Clawdeen with the latest blogspot.


Yesss, this is again an old picture of me (which some of those who come from the facebook groups may have seen before...) I didn't get a new pic from myself this week but there are some nice older ones which may be good enough still as blogpost start pics. Also, this way I don't have to do a "Clawdeen Special" because you'll see everything old from time to time!

So, what's new today?

I made three new fashions and a picture of some of the ghouls going to a party again.

Before, I'd like to ask you again:

What would you like to see here?
Any suggestions?
Of course I will show more clothes, whenever I made some, and other news around my clique here.
Also we will continue the specials from time to time.
There will be more giveaways from time to time also.
And yes, I will show you more pics whenever Cleo or I visit different places or introduce new friends to you, whenever one joins us.

But what else would you like to see? Do you miss anything? Do you have any further ideas?
The thing is, I don't want to bore you with showing just the same things.

So again, if anybody of you has ideas or suggestions, please comment under the posts, or comment on fb under our posts if you are part of the groups.

I really, really would be happy about some feedback.

But now to the promised pictures... first the party ghouls:



Here they are: Frankie, my big sis Clawdia, Robecca Steam, Nefera (again) and Jinafire Long showing their latest party fashion! Whoooo, I am kinda prowd of those styles, but unsure about Beccas crochet hat! Perhaps she'll get a different hat once, I am not happy with this one. It had been my first try to make a top hat.



And here you see Viperines new autumn fashion, a crochet dress and a jeans vest with colourful rhinestone applications (she already lost some of them, they had been just glued on, but I still have some left to repair that). She really likes that 70ies feeling Hippie style, even though the dress itself is kinda plain, but the yarn is with lurex and makes it all sparkle in the sun.



My little sister Howleen got a new crochet pullover which is blue with a little bit orange and a pink skirt. I know she likes it very colourful and the colours mainly totally match her hair.



For Operetta, I sewed some red pants and a little headscarf, fitting her new glittering white and blue marine style pullover which again is crochet.

I hope you like the new clothes.

Perhaps next Friday I start another "Ghoul Special".
Not that I didn't plan to make new clothes, but at the moment I am a little bit more slow with that... but there is still so much to do. My fashion book and my head are full of ideas for new fashion for each of us. At the moment the focus is on the fall fashion, but there is more planned, much more.

But once again, I also would love to read what you want to see here, but enough of that, I think.

I wish you a clawsome weekend and a fangtastic week!

Byebye,

Clawdeen! <3





2 comments:

  1. love the outfits! especially jinafire's and viperine's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I am so glad that you like what I do. My fave of these is Operettas outfit. Viperines vest is plain in the back btw - no need for applications because of tons of hair and snakes! ;-)

      Delete