Friday, August 29, 2014

Ghoulia Special

Hi Monsters,

Clawdeen here!


 Today, I don't have new clothes that I could show you. I mean, I made new fashion, but not much, and I want to wait until I can show you three or more. From time to time, I don't have enough time to crochet or sew, or there are other things to do. Also, I didn't go on a walk or else.

We didn't get feedback so far from any of you what you'd like to see or read here. If anyone of you has ideas, feel free to write it as comment. We really would be happy about some friendly words from our followers! We are curious what you'd want to see.

When this happens, its of course difficult to do a Friday blog, and so Cleo and I had an idea what to do then until we know what you would like:

We show you the closets of our friends!
This week Ghoulia will present hers. 


By the way, it is important for her to tell you something:

"Dear Monster High friends, 
many of you may already know, but perhaps not anyone: I AM able to speak. What you perhaps understand as just a moan, is a dead language named Zombie. Yes, SloMo, the other zombies and I speak Zombie, and our friends who visit the same class know what we are talking of. Even Sir Hootsalot, my beloved owl, does kind of Zombie-Hooting... if you have seen the webisode with Jane Boolittle when the pets introduce themselves to her, you'll see that every pet speaks words, only Sir Hootsalot doesn't, it seems. 
But now, I'll show you all the clothes I have got!"



"When I first came to Calaminthes home, I was styled like this. I still love the party dress I wear, but I really prefer my daily hairstyle. I was, by the way, the first Monster High student that lived here."



"But as everyone knows, the style and outfit I usually prefer is this! And yes, here is Sir Hootsalot as well."



"This is another favourite fashion I have, my Dead Fast T-shirt, fitting skirt, shoes and accessoires! Behind me, you see two pages of a Hunchback comic which came out as "Gespenstergeschichten"-special by Bastei. I really love comics! And I really love Dead Fast!"



This is another all-days fashion I really like. My favourite detail are those worm earrings. I bought it together with the next outfit I show."



"Here it is: My favourite summer dress. 
Now I show you the outfits Clawdeen made for me."



"This is what I wear now. It had been first meant as winter dress, but now its my fall outfit."



"Here is the first outfit Clawdeen made for me: a striped sleeveless top and a red skirt with fitting beanie hat. It was the first self made outfit of them all, Clawdeen told me. Here I still combine it with my fishnet gloves."



"This is my outfit from the "Camouflage" series: A red pullover with short white sleeves and a camouflage skirt with straps."



"My beach outfit is a bathingsuit in 3 different colours (made of one yarn btw) and a pareo and fitting bandeau."



"These are my pajamas with fitting sleeping mask and house shoes!"



"And this is my new winter outfit which Clawdeen designed for me last year: sewn Jeans, a red, green and black crochet pullover and fitting hat and long scarf. I love it."



"A little bit early, but when I show you my clothes, I show you everything. Here is my christmas dress and hat. Clawdeen made those dresses and hats for most of the ghouls, at least for every monster which lived here last year. This year she will make some more for those of our friends who don't have one yet. So far, she managed to make each in a different colour."



"And last thing I can show you until now is my party clothing, a sewn skirt and  fitting top and a fascinator to make it more furricious.

This has been my complete warderobe, so far. Sure Clawdeen will make more clothes once. I felt honoured to be the first of the ghouls here who got a "Special". From time to time, there will be more of them, Clawdeen said. So at the end everyone who wasn't able to see Clawdeens fashion in a Facebook group so far has a chance to see those outfits here in the blogs.

Bye for today - I guess next week Clawdeen will present new outfits to you again, but you never know.

Yours xxx Ghoulia Yelps!"
















No comments:

Post a Comment