Friday, September 26, 2014

Trip To Cologne And Two New Outfits

Hi all!

Cleo here, this week is my turn to post because Clawdeen is busy with making clothes again.
but there is not sooo much to tell...



This week I have been in Cologne. I only shot this one pic, the day was a little bit busy. But at least we had time to shop a tiny bit.
 In the background you see a part of the huge cathedral. Its not the Pyramids, but its also great to see this famous church which is World Cultural Heritage as well. The building to the left is, I think, the Dom Hotel, and the stairs I stood when the picture had been shot is just the entrance from the parking garage.
We chose this because it really was windy on the ground up there aaand because I thought maybe the top of the Cathedral would be on the pic as well... this was a mistake though, as you see.

What else to tell?



Ah yes, after Lagoonas Making-Over ( I really like her new look) Clawdeen made some autumn fashion for her also, a pullover in turquise and sweet fitting Jeans which seem to be very comfy.



And here is MY new fall fashion, at least! After doing so many outfits for my sister, it really was about time!
It is a straight lurex crochet dress in turquise and a darker turquise sewn cardigan. I love this style, its a very classic look and a princess nowadays needs styles like this.



Here is the back... I thought you'd like to see a pic because the back has this print on it which I really like and which totally looks awesome with my short hair, don't you think?

Next week, Clawdeen sure will do the blogspot again. It is planned to do a Lagoona special then, after she changed her look it is about time for her to show her warderobe to you.

I wish you a great weekend and a nice week!

Your Cleo!








No comments:

Post a Comment