Friday, September 12, 2014

Draculaura Special

Hi, all you out there!

Here is Clawdeen again.
I have been a little bit lazy last week, but I am working on new outfits for my friends.



I am standing behind my interview chair, so you can guess (if you didn't see the title yet) what is planned for this week. I am making another Ghoul Special, introducing one of my friends here.



This week, welcome to my beast friend Draculaura, daughter of Dracula!
So, Draculaura, tell us something about you and then please show us your closet!



"Yes of course, everybody knows that I really like to talk! *giggles* I came here as second Monster High doll. It seems first it had been planned that only Ghoulia should live here, but then I was joining next, and shortly after me you, remember, Clawdeen?"

Yes, of course!

"So, when I arrived, I looked like this:"




"Its my basic style, and it also includes an umbrella. As well, I brought my pet bat Count Fabulous. Sorry there is no picture of him - I guess he is flapping around elsewhere again."



"Here is a portrait of me, showing my basic make-up and, sadly, just one of my basic style earrings. Sadly I broke the other one and sadly I didn't find a new one yet. Sadly sadly..."



"This is my style now. I bought this outfit for a music festival, also I then changed my make-up and hairstyle to what it is now."



"Here is a picture with me and your brother Clawd. We went to that festival together. Do you still remember you were not very happy at first when we started to be a couple, Clawdeen?"

Oh yes, sure. I feared that if it didn't work out I would loose my beast friend ever, but meanwhile I know how much you love him and how much he loves you too, and thats good. Now I am prowd to be my beast friend beeing the ghoul friend of my brother.

"Good! By the way, it never would destroy our friendship if it ended, but I am so sure it never will! Your brother is such a cutie! ...well.... where was I? Ah, yes, I wanted to show you my closet! Okay, lets start with the mall fashion then."



"This is the first fashion I got, I got it as soon as I arrived here. Fact is, Ghoulia already bought it for herself, together with some accessoires and another outfit that she later gave to Frankie and to you. This is my fave bought fashion, I really love this look!"



"This is the second outfit I bought. It includes a camera. I really love taking pictures, its my hobby! By the way Robecca told me she was kind of jealous of this outfit. She said, it looks so steampunky, but it is not her colours. But I also told her she can wear it whenever she likes."



"And this is my third bought outfit. I wore it the first time in the Scaris movie. Its a cute summer look and I really love this little heart shaped fascinator hat. I always love those thingies. They are so cute"



"Now here is my gown that had been given to me made by TRINITY. You showed it here before, Clawdeen. To all your readers who now see the special: If you want to have one like this as well, please comment. We are still in contact with Trinity and Clawdeen is sure she will make outfits for other dolls like us.
No I show you the clothes Clawdeen made for me."



This is what I wear at the moment, you have seen this pic before as well. Its my working style, a crochet skirt which is black and a white pullover plus sewn laced apron and fascinator."



"This is the first dress she made for me, and it is still a fave. Its so cute and romantic and so me!"



"My crochet winter style. Its also so cute... awww, I like all the clothes Clawdeen made for me, and  cannot really wait to get more. A ghoul never can have enough clothes!"



"This is my nightgown, together with fitting sleeping mask and slippers."



"Another summer look. Sorry for the pic to be blurry again. It is a black neckholder crochet top with a metal bat on top and a white crochet skirt with black lace overskirt."



"My swimsuit is pink with a white glittery heart on it and a fitting bag where I can put it in when I go home."



"Another summer look is from Clawdeens "Camouflage" series, a crochet pink camouflage skirt and a powder pink top with rhinestone at the front."



"This is my sports fashion, a pink pullover with felt "D" application so I don't forget who I am *giggles* and light yellow shorts."



"My christmas outfit is berry coloured and has a huuuge hat, but I like it somehow to be oversized. The colours would also be perfect for my cousin Elissabat, but since she doesn't live her (yet?) I think it looks great on me as well!"



"This is the last outfit for now, my pink lace party dress with a black undie and fitting gloves. I also really love this bat fascinator.
And with this style, I want to close my closet and this blogpost.
But it made fun to show you everything I have right now and talk to you. I hope you liked it.
Clawdeen told me that she is not sure what you will see next week, there is nothing special planned, so I guess it depends on her or on Cleos mood. 

Bye ghouls and mansters,
many many kisses!

xxxxxxx Draculaura! xxxxxxx"


















1 comment:

  1. Thank you so very much for your comment and liking my ideas, Mohammad! I had a little glance onto your fabrics site, thereis some awesome stuff as well! I am sorry I don't buy fabrics though very often, most fabrics I use are from recycled clothing, and when I buy some it is just 20 cm... but your page is bookmarked! Whenever I think of sewing something extraordinary beautiful for myself I'll think of you!

    ReplyDelete