Friday, August 22, 2014

More Autumn Fashion And One Party Dress

Hi dear Blogmonsters,

Clawdeen here again!



As you can read in the title, today I want to show you more fall or autumn fashion. And one new party dress.
On my portrait above you already can see some detail - yep, I managed to finish new fashion for myself again right this morning. I got some new earrings (from Tedi) and you can see the collar of my new black crochet pullover which I decided to be furricious glamourous gold!
As gold is my fave colour, of course I love to have golden clothes. 
Cleo showed up and thought the new fashion would be for her... but not everything is for that mummy princess what is golden!
Well... enough said, now I show you the complete outfit!



Aaand here it is! It came out clawsome, didn't it? Over that black crochet pullover, I wear a black belt with gold lacing, and I made some furricious golden leggings which totally go with the outfit and with my open toe gold boots!
But I also made fashion for someone else this week.



Which is Abbey! For her, I made a crochet pullover and beanie from baby sock wool, a knee long  blue jeans skirt and a vest from black and grey fur! She hugged me because she was very happy: "Is right fashion for my Himalayean home but good for school also", she said!



Now here is a pic I took this morning with some of the autumn fashion I have done so far, later we want to go into the maul together. 
Clawd is not on the pic, because we decided that the outfit I made for him last week was more spring fashion. But he wants to wear it this fall. At least he took the pic.
Um. So, here you can see some old and new fashion - from left to right Catrine de Mew with her new fall combo, Rochelle in the old pullover and skirt I made two years ago as winter fashion, but this year she sure will get something new for winter, with scarf and cap and pants. Then me in my brand new clothes, to my right Abbey in hers and on the right Ghoulia, also with an older dress which was first meant to be winter fashion but is more perfect for autumn.

Ah yes - and I promised you a new party dress in the beginning, didn't I?



And here it is: Frankie was the ghoul this time who got a new dress. 
Amongst the old Barbie fashion we got last week, there had been this glittery black and blue dress (which had been some fake Barbie dress from the late 80ies or early 90ies), and Jinafire saw at once that the colours had been so Frankies! 
So she took it, shortened the top and narrowed it down for her. Also Frankie got a fitting bracelet to make it perfect, and doesn't it look like it had been meant originally for her? Frankie is so happy to have a party dress at least made by us!

Now, this is the end of this weeks blog. Perhaps I can show more fall fashion to you next week, or perhaps I have some other ideas.

So bye for today, friends!

Clawdeen xxx








No comments:

Post a Comment